• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF V.2 arrived today!

Leewei

21/3/12
The photos are really amazing.
Does the bezel engraving deeper than the previous Noob V5 Sub ?

BestReplicaHunter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/11
I also got one this week, great watch but the bezel numbers are way thinner compared to GEN/Noob V5 and the date window magnification isn't same as the Noob V5.

Overall, I think these are more obvious tells compared to the pearl and bezel teeth on the Noob V5...

Sent from my Note 5 using Tapatalk

alessandri

I'm Pretty Popular
28/10/15
The indices look very dull. The white gold that is exposed looks very dull. (I realize this is not gold/rhodium).No shine. Maybe it is the light. Maybe it is me?
Rehaut engraving looks very noticeable to my untrained eyes as well. Too noticeable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BestReplicaHunter

16/1/11
The bezel has some really good points - the numbers are deeper compared to NoobV5, the color is better and the pearl is amazing.
Also, the fit and finish of the bezel and bezel insert are amazing.

But the bezel numbers are thinner compared to GEN/NoobV5 and it's noticeable, even from a distance.

MrDoogers

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/12/15
Here are some pictures of mine, in natural light - as these are my favourite shots!

Must admit my favourite part about the watch is the crystal height! Lovely shimmer to the watch (bezel and crystal) too.

Enjoy

wARcVx0.jpg

VH4nIMC.jpg

vp0MbSR.jpg

OLgytr4.jpg

kKgPGni.jpg

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Datewheel on these JF's are awesome. HEAPS HEAPS better than the Noob ones from factory

antvwgti

20/1/15
Looks great!!!

If you get a moment, I'd love to see some photos of the date window with some of the other dates... double digits... 18, 27, 28 ,30 etc.
I will take a few this evening and have them on here by the morning.

Imagine a world without watches..... my worst nightmare!

antvwgti

20/1/15
The photos are really amazing.
Does the bezel engraving deeper than the previous Noob V5 Sub ?
I do not own a Noob V5 to compare, but the bezel on the JF V2 is deep with a smooth finish and the platinum colour filling looks good too.

Imagine a world without watches..... my worst nightmare!

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
For comparison's sake, noob V6 BK, various lighting conditions.. I think JF bezel paint makes numbers and markings look rather dull

Sent from my iPhone

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
And a side by side comparison of both.... photos taken without permission from this thread :)

noob%20jf%20sidebyside_zpsjwmqcen9.png

MrDoogers

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/12/15
Noob has the edge with the bezel, especially on the V6S - but the Jf just nudges it for me over the V5/5.1

djbenson

MULTI ACCOUNT
3/4/15
Am i the only one thinking this or is that font of the bezel engravings too thin.. I mean both noobs and gens look more boldly engraved, or is it just in pictures that it looks that way?

Sent from my supersonic jetplane