• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V6S Submariner and Deep Sea are here!

Technit1957

Renowned Member
19/12/13
You guys are amazing, how you can tell all these micro and macro details from these pictures. Even the differences in shapes and colors. I wonder if anyone has ever put up a gen sub and labeled it a noob version to see if we can still get all these wonderful expert opinions. This us why I love you guys and enjoy learning from you. By the way I just ordered a DSSD Blue. I will post oils when it arrives.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Technit1957

Renowned Member
19/12/13
You gentlemen have some have some great eyes to determine shades of colors from these pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pics not oils.....damn this fn spellchecker
You guys are amazing, how you can tell all these micro and macro details from these pictures. Even the differences in shapes and colors. I wonder if anyone has ever put up a gen sub and labeled it a noob version to see if we can still get all these wonderful expert opinions. This us why I love you guys and enjoy learning from you. By the way I just ordered a DSSD Blue. I will post oils when it arrives.

Chrisualcala

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/1/16
hello everyone I am new here. I just pulled the trigger on the NOOB SDK. Does anyone have one that can give me a heads up on the gorgeous piece?

ryantunna

I'm Pretty Popular
8/7/14
From what I have seen I will stick with the previous noob D-Blue DSSD as the slightly textured dial with my double AR looks better than any dial and using double AR on a highly shiny dial does not make as much difference. After CNY I will buy one of the new V6s dssds and have the crystal coated and then post side by side pics and my guess is that the last version V2 will look far better. And, the insert indicators of the previous version are, to my eye, more accurate than these V6s ones, but then again I don't have the new one in my hands to compare eyeball to eyeball.

When you do buy the DSSD, please buy the deep blue then sell it to me with your crystal. Would buy that in a heartbeat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stefano777

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/1/16
Are you guys also stuck on Out of stock?.. I ordered the a2836 movement but after paid, TD says it is not available.

JMMC

30/11/14
Please read one of the forumwellcome banner, that may be the cause. You/we all must be patient until CNY holliday season is over.

Chinese New Year Delays - PLEASE READ!
http://tinyurl.com/z3bgmuh

Stefano777

29/1/16
Yep, thanks JMMC, TD there is no time frame from the factory. The A2836 was never in stock, it was possible to order b4 but now page is gone.
A3125 Is in Stock... Td offered it to me, but I'm just worried since it is a brand new movement and the overall feedback (reliability and parts) on the A3125.
I just hope that mr. Creme de la creme doesn't take too long to make it available.
I'll post pics for you guys when i get it.
Btw i ordered like 4 hrs after it was released on the 26, maybe I'm the first =)

stormclock

6/2/12
Are you guys also stuck on Out of stock?.. I ordered the a2836 movement but after paid, TD says it is not available.

This happened with some previous versions. Noob factory produced limited quantities of some DSSDs. Besides, you have the Chinese New Year thing. February never good time to purchase reps.

Stefano777

29/1/16
True stormclock, I am learning the hard way, this is my second rep, i though I had everything plan, watch was paid early on the 27, confirmed too, so I thought I had a chance to get it b4 the holidays. Now I don't know.

djbenson

MULTI ACCOUNT
3/4/15
True stormclock, I am learning the hard way, this is my second rep, i though I had everything plan, watch was paid early on the 27, confirmed too, so I thought I had a chance to get it b4 the holidays. Now I don't know.

No way that's gonna happen :)

Sent from my supersonic jetplane

Stefano777

29/1/16
Btw guys what fo you think of the new Mr Creme de la Creme SA3135.. Is it really new or rebranded old super clone?
I wouldnt mind ordering it if it would be as good as the Yuki. My Blue V6 sub has the 2836 and seems accurate, reliable huge power reserve, so i like it.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Im surprised that no one as commented on this - the LN & LV has a wayyy to fat date & not sharp enough bezel teeth.

rlj

6/8/10
I'm looking forward to the v6 reviews - I held back from getting the v5 because of the flaws of the bezel grooves/teeth.

From the photos, it looks better or closer to gen??

Snoweagle

29/1/15
bezel font could be a tiny bit fatter.

When I saw the gen on display, I was also wearing my Noob DSSD and compared it on the spot. The bezel numbering color is exactly the same and so are the numbers size. The 2014 version so far as compared to gen of the same dial, is the most accurate.