• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What the??????

shuelat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/16
Noobs get flamed for asking questions that help us make the right decisions but experienced people on this forum get away with not changing their sale item to sold months after being sold?????????

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
not really sure where do you wanna go with this but ... Sale section had the option to mark it as sold recently before a mod had to stay after to mark them as such, second since not everyone stays 24h on forums dont have the time or have yet to know about this new feature ... but not reading what already been explained and discussed just because ppl are lazy and want someone who have worked and read to get to that point of just to answer ... i think you cant compare this two things nothing to do with each other

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Noobs get flamed for asking questions that help us make the right decisions but experienced people on this forum get away with not changing their sale item to sold months after being sold?????????
Noob didn't read the multiple stickies all over the board before asking a question that has been asked discussed a million times and sales mods don't live here but do this on their free time. Seller is ultimately responsible for marking their sale sold but why would they be punished if they dont? Advantage Jason :xj4:

sent from my Samsung S6 Edge +

shuelat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/16
You guys are right. It's probably better to keep them unsold for months so we can work hard and read every post to make sure it's sold. My bad guys

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oh FFS climb down off your high horse long enough to hit the "report" button on the post so it can be fixed.

Now:

Firstly, Who expects "months" old sales to still be open anyway? If it's still available after that length of time it's overpriced or either it or the seller have other issues.

and

Secondly, Before you go off your brain you should know that up until aprox 6 months ago sellers could not mark their own sale as sold, it had to involve a sales mod and yes, some got missed which is why it now (thanks to a piece of specially written code from DR3M3L) it works as it does.

In other word you are ranting about something you have not been here long enough to comprehend.

Chroniker

Not listening!
28/9/15
España, currently ze Germany

1 You don't get flamed if it is a question that has been answered a gazillions times!
2 Noobs also get away with not marking their m2ms sold!

Do I wish every seller marks their m2m as sold, Yes!
Do you have a valid statement, No!

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Someone just got a pass from TB99. His reply was much softer than you deserve. OP, you should feel damn lucky. Now go play the lottery then buy us all a rep with your winnings. ;)

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
I'd love to add my .02 to this in my unique way.....but all has been said.....get a grip OP.
you-fool-038.gif

D

d4m.test

I just checked your profile to see what question you asked [MENTION=118738]shuelat[/MENTION] and couldn't find what you asked......because you have started 15 threads asking questions in the last 3 weeks.......what

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Good job OP you have gotten 3 of the big guns in your thread before post #8

sent from my Samsung S6 Edge +

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
OP may have a broken heart over sold watches he wish were still there :giggle:

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13

What kinda question is that?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk