• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig, bran1988

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
So you find it funny to try and circumvent the no-sale?

Enjoy the Brig and all its exciting features!

-DVL

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
To be no saled you really have to be an idiot. To try to get around it your a Fing dumbass.

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
How did he try that? What an idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daniel10n

17/3/15
Little late, but seeing as though RWI is 100,000 strong...let's get'em fellas!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
That's Steelie on the trail, 13 minuets from join to ban :D

Bwatched88

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/1/16
I already forgot where that ban was all about.... :( im still a member of rg ever since but enjoyed this forum way more.Sad its like this

Bwatched88

INMATE
25/1/16
Can we solve something guys or you prefer to play god and thread me like a dumbass after years of being a member here... such a shame

bronica

Advisor
Advisor
6/5/12
Can we solve something guys or you prefer to play god and thread me like a dumbass after years of being a member here... such a shame

I think the fact you've been a member here for years and still acted like a dumbass is the reason you're here mate..

Bwatched88

INMATE
25/1/16
And what excactly happened then?That caused my ban?
I would love to know and solve it if solveable guys...any admin where i can talk with?

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified

The buyer of this watch.....

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/212453-Oris-TT1-chrono?highlight=oris

.....had an issue with the sale.....he subsequently submitted a helpdesk ticket.

I PM'd you numerous times regarding said issue.....you deemed it unnecessary to reply but to found the time to bump your existing sales threads.....failure to respond to staff PM's resulted in a "No Sale".

Not to be deterred.....you then thought it was a marvellous idea to create this account immediately following your no sale.....

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/member.php/106223-Brandon1988

.....which was immediately banned.

With your "never say die" attitude you then decided to try yet again.....

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/member.php/119774-Bwatched88

Yeah.....that's right mate.....we're "playing God".....what game are you playing?

D

d4m.test

[MENTION=119672]grantdseymour[/MENTION] I didnt respond to you because you offered me a shit lowball offer.