• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New JF ceramic sub released

singulier

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/1/16
Mr. Cream de la Cream new release is going to kick the shit out of JF like

xgBsjyaeknq5q.gif

Hahahaha
THAT gif! [emoji23]

La vie est belle.

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
Maybe, they tend to go backwards almost as often as they move forward. I wouldn't expect improved SEL or clasp, for example. I suspect the main difference will be the dial - but that sounds to be standard on the v5s already, and better insert color. Maybe they'll seat the crystal lower, but you really shouldn't expect much - these are low quality control, high variability chinese builds afterall.

vegasbaby

11/3/14
I was going to pull the trigger on this JF after seeing the video posted on anther thread. Glad I waited because the QC pics look like a completely different watch [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
keep in mind also qc photos often drastically exaggerate. I've started adopting the mentality that unless there's something just blatantly bad on QC, I accept because when it's in hand you really don't see anything bad, or at least as bad as the QC might imply.

Banana Split

Renowned Member
26/12/15
I was going to pull the trigger on this JF after seeing the video posted on anther thread. Glad I waited because the QC pics look like a completely different watch [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man the video posted in the other thread is about a gen Rolex...
in my opinion the noob V5/V5.1 is better than the JF

MrDoogers

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/12/15
not a TD on here bud, this is from someone I've used before (private seller in china)

pengo

I'm Pretty Popular
11/7/15
Maybe a new sub will come out after cny, but, after all, what could improve on a v5.1 version that is very good!?
only minimal details, I suppose!
what do you think about?

... and SELs

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Link won't work on my laptops or phones page loads but there are zero pics only the decRipton

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Flash that's a bit old skool lol.well if u can see the pics just embedd them here using imgur.Ps I have Flash on both my laptops and my note 4 phone still no pics