• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Kasper618 question!

Cwall3415

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/7/13
Tried to do a search with no luck! But why is Kasper listed as a scammer? I bought a noob v5 (I think) from him a while back? The bracelet broke and the crown is slipping, no fault of his just part of the rep game! I'm seeking no retribution, just would like to know why he's a scammer and if I got scammed?? If this is acceptable. Tried to send him a pm but I can't... He's not accepting them! Kasper feel free to respond! I'm not mad bro, just want to make sure my watch is legit (toro V5 that is)!

Cwall3415

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/7/13
Not sure what do you mean here:

You got your watch like 6 months ago. Was it OK than?

Anyway read this:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb...7-Scammed-by-a-forum-member-kasper618-(/page3

Thanks!! And not upset with him at all about the watch... Understand that things happen to reps.... When I seen scammer attached to him I didn't know if someone had been sold a watch with problems or another movement other than stated! That is all!! The thread answered my question perfectly! Thank you very much!! Guess I need to learn how to use the search function better!!