• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Audemars Piguet do you have on your wrist today? AP Picture thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Nice franken! ;) that bracelet on those hairy arms tho... Lemme see what I can do about that!

I see plenty if I choose to be picky! But at the different price points there better be differences!!

No bro. My point is: your pics make me feel that I'm wasting my money on my projects so I wish you'll stop posting them hahaha

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Reactions: Allure
D

d4m.test

IMG_8150_zps3tvt4htz.jpg

aflop

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/5/13
No bro. My point is: your pics make me feel that I'm wasting my money on my projects so I wish you'll stop posting them hahaha

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Still didn't stop you from your latest acquisition! Lol

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Still didn't stop you from your latest acquisition! Lol

Erm what's that again? Haha bro I've no idea what you're talking about lol

wooky492

21/9/12
FORE!!!!

[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone 6
lol how'd you know. I almost hit those poor fellas with that driver. Ball landed in the middle of those 4. Unusually lucky long drive it was. [emoji16]

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

wooky492

21/9/12
Finally you found time to hit the green buddy!
You've been over working yourself for far too long!
Bro, I almost wish to go back to the crazy last year! A round of golf was a welcome escape from my in-law visiting here. lolol
I sold my thomas train table set yesterday too. [emoji23]

aflop

22/5/13

Looks like a franken at first glance, but I think that this is an A7750 rep with modded hands and tachy, am I correct? Must be originated from my friend Aflop, lovely!! ;)

Lol you should check the crown vs pusher positions..

Bro, I almost wish to go back to the crazy last year! A round of golf was a welcome escape from my in-law visiting here. lolol
I sold my thomas train table set yesterday too. [emoji23]

No way bro! You loved that train set! My nephews would have killed for it!

aflop

22/5/13
You've shown me before remember bro? One of a kind mod. ;)

Really one of a kind. I don't even have one myself anymore lol. Let's get back to the wristies! Been sidetracking for too long

wooky492

21/9/12
I know. feels weird without it on my living room. But my 3yr old boy started to rip off the bridges and road signs so I thought I should sell it to someone who would enjoy it with some respect for thomas the tank engine. lolol
Lol you should check the crown vs pusher positions..

No way bro! You loved that train set! My nephews would have killed for it!

no!! not the train set!!! :(

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Really one of a kind. I don't even have one myself anymore lol. Let's get back to the wristies! Been sidetracking for too long
Yes bro back on topic!
e474b87838496d9a17f353bddb9c9d08.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.