• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Replica Models Database

Dominum

Horology Curious
6/4/13
Thanks for the detailed information! Was looking to get back into omega reps after 2 years.

OceanValentine

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/7/15
Great write up. Extremely helpful. Hopefully one day I can give back to this community like this as well!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
[MENTION=12046]Mr. Pap[/MENTION] thank you for this invaluable write up. I always refer to it before I purchase. As you all know the LMPO was re-released for 2015. From what I can see it suffers some of the same flaws of the 2013. There has been a bit of negativity about the new release which I have found from my experience unfounded. I have a review of it if anyone is interested. https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb...mited-Edition-Planet-Ocean-42mm-(LMPO)-Review

Thank you again Mr. Pap

replicatorz

18/1/16
That is the ceramic planet ocena model aka CrPO, 42mm version. Most of the dealers will be able to source it for you.

hey thanks! took me almost a whole evening to gather... but finally, some1 to help me confirm it. heh

btw, the review links on the said watch doesnt seem to be working :/ am i doing something wrong?

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
hey thanks! took me almost a whole evening to gather... but finally, some1 to help me confirm it. heh

btw, the review links on the said watch doesnt seem to be working :/ am i doing something wrong?

Well after the big crash all the links were lost... Fixed most of them, happy reading!

darrent

29/1/16
Really great write up and just love the range available out there

murkness

2/4/13
This just caught me up on months away from reps, ty!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

dpats

27/9/15
Hi
i am looking for the new PO chrono in black.
do you know which factory makes it?
and which dealer?

dusau

Horology Curious
29/5/16
hi, i want to buy
Omega Titanium Planet Ocean watch 45.5mm. Please suggest me best TD.