• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Have you ever fooled a dealer?

pimlico

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/4/15
I wore this 5513 into an AD today.

uFvUWBbh.jpg

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
lol

you actually liked that ????

now whose yanking whose crank ???

Jlabrego02

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/7/13
Has anyone ever taken their watch to an AD and passed it as a gen without taking off the casing ? If so which watch and factory?
Please tell me this is a joke? This isn't about fooling AD'S buddy. Your in the wrong hobby and forum if that's what you're after.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

easfarmers

20/11/15
This post sir may get you banned.. First and most important rule, stay away from AD when wearing a rep

Correction: this post will get whoever who admits to have done so banned. As far as his statement goes, he didn't foul any rules. His only crime is encouraging members to foul them rules.

Ac777

Known Member
16/4/15
An AD wants to sell You a watch. If he recognized You wearing a rep he would just say: Oh, what a nice watch You have, may I also interest You in this model, Sir?
Or maybe a new strap for the beautiful model You are wearing?
You haven´t fooled him, he´s cleverer than You and knows better. What would he gain in calling You (or anybody else) out?
If You are bringing it in for service it´s different, he has to tell You.
+1
.. Edited out my post (don't think it's appropriate. Sorry)

mauricio612

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
4/12/15
I have always believed threads like this are vital to any forum

mauricio612

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
4/12/15
Trolling is part of the Internet and I think finding a thread that makes you laugh once in a while is entertaining

Ardbeg

Renowned Member
11/2/15
An AD wants to sell You a watch. If he recognized You wearing a rep he would just say: Oh, what a nice watch You have, may I also interest You in this model, Sir?
Or maybe a new strap for the beautiful model You are wearing?
You haven´t fooled him, he´s cleverer than You and knows better. What would he gain in calling You (or anybody else) out?
If You are bringing it in for service it´s different, he has to tell You.

Much agreed.

miniatureone

Renowned Member
16/7/14
Trolling is part of the Internet and I think finding a thread that makes you laugh once in a while is entertaining

Haha, fair enough. Do you think OP is actually an admin in disguise here to incite comaraderie and entertainment? :D

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Lol wow I just got absolutely roasted. My bad guys. Am a newbie have spent countless days and nights researching and have come up with a bit of information but still a little difficult to narrow down a selection.
Thought I could get some help.

I remember reading a post with someone fooling a shop until he told them it was a rep so I though I could get some similar stories..

Close. We call is absoelutely "flamed"...so you were close

pcardoza

Renowned Member
1/12/14
Countless days and nights of research? And then you post this? Who are you kidding?

Lol wow I just got absolutely roasted. My bad guys. Am a newbie have spent countless days and nights researching and have come up with a bit of information but still a little difficult to narrow down a selection.
Thought I could get some help.

I remember reading a post with someone fooling a shop until he told them it was a rep so I though I could get some similar stories..

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Has anyone ever taken their watch to an AD and passed it as a gen without taking off the casing ? If so which watch and factory?

You can find reps that are incredibly close to gens on this forum....read.....BUT, we never advocate taking these watches to an AD and try and fool them....it is extremely rude and is bad for the hobby. It will also get you banned from this fantastic forum......DON'T DO IT.