• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusted Dealers

Masala13

Horology Curious
5/1/16
Hello from Canada.
Joined to find trusted dealers and today ordered a Submariner with A2836 movement from In-Time.
Crossing my fingers that it is a nice replica and that it makes it through our customs.
Any Canadian buyers on this site with experiences to share about dealer or Cdn. customs?
Thanks.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Couldn't be easier than Canada mate, very rare to have issues there.

Masala13

Horology Curious
5/1/16
Thanks trailboss99. Should I provide feedback to the members about dealer service, (good so far in that they replied to my enquiry), watch quality and my experience with our customs?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Thanks trailboss99. Should I provide feedback to the members about dealer service, (good so far in that they replied to my enquiry), watch quality and my experience with our customs?
Sure can, post your experiences in the dealer's review section (a subforum of their section).

Masala13

Horology Curious
5/1/16
Thank Trailboss99. Will do.
Initial experience not good since dealer said my credit card didn't work yet a $453CDN purchase was registered on it yesterday from KANGZHO.
Hopefully it gets resolved and I'm able to post a good review in the dealer section.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Meah, it happens. Just let him the purchase went thru and make sure it was him. If not him let your bank know so they can reverse it.

Masala13

Horology Curious
5/1/16
Well, pleased to say In Time did find my initial credit card payment and the Sub arrived yesterday without any issues from customs/post office. Very pleased with the watch quality. Thank you to Ryan who helped with the process.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Great to hear the positive feedback. Don't get too addicted lol

Fuselman

Horology Curious
18/2/16
I ordered also with my creditcard and I had to pay much more. Ryan said he got the right amount so someware in the proces somone is gettig rich. My card company is investigatig. WU works better and Ryan gives a 8% discout using WU.