• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Legit check on gen crystal and gen INSERT

lukko

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
I am the first owner of the watch.
I sold this watch to the user who sold to you the same day that I received, and I can assure you that the watch, when I sold, was 100% original tc, nothing gen parts on it when i sold, because i sold the same day that i've received from TC.

I've sold to precedent owner at 540€ including shipping.

This is a sad story, I hope solve all good for the new user.

I place these images so maybe I can help you recognize the watch:

Old pics of my old sale topic:

913a8abcd2f17927b303e11ba12566c4.jpg

0a514ecaed8fb6da712614aa38a3f70e.jpg

127785179fc5eb7d46620e1a93af9fe0.jpg

d776ab227ae83bf6a4feee29ad6570c1.jpg

eazye

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
I thought, in Italy, you'd be shot dead for wearing a replica.... Being the fashion capital of the world and all.

There's some badass modders in Italy that produce some really nice pieces! I think they are Alex and Zock.

I just skimmed this. What the heck is going on around here lately?? Bunch of scammers and inspector gadgets at the same time....it's almost too chaotic to even try to sell anything at all! I almost had a hard time myself with my last sale.

GL to you OP and welcome to rep world! Sorry to read about your troubles so soon.

I agree with the guys, just get some money back and buy a new insert. They seem to have gone down in price anyway.

crazytime

Known Member
31/5/12
I thought, in Italy, you'd be shot dead for wearing a replica.... Being the fashion capital of the world and all.

Unfortunately, in Italy, the replicas are not frowned upon by anyone.
There are many forums of Gen that make a witch hunt.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
On the Rolex Forum there is a seller Genzo and he is in Italy, He can hook you up with parts at a fair price.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
THANK YOU, for all your help, fantastic community!!!
Update:

I have accepted his offer of 200€, even though i have bought a overpriced used tc now... oh well, i was a noob and diden't read up enough.

This insert: https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb...ubmariner-Flat-4-Bezel-Insert-for-16800-16610
Is gen right? and will fit my TC?

Sorry man. I still have a bezel assembly for you. PM me your shipping address and I'll get it out..

That insert is not correct. And it's got a crack in the triangle on top.

Also, I have a modder for you in Finland if that is a customs-safe country to ship to?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Does anyone have leads on a modder in or near Denmark? Is Finland safe to ship to?
Please tell me you are not thinking of sending anything to SSteel!

MMOneSix

Looking Around
17/11/13
Just ran across this after running into a pseudo-scammer last month on TOS! Seems they're thick - much more so than they were this time last year. Hope you get it sorted OP and that you can be happy with how it ends, whether you have to make it on your own.

Nice job around here, guys.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
THANK YOU, for all your help, fantastic community!!!
Update:

I have accepted his offer of 200€, even though i have bought a overpriced used tc now... oh well, i was a noob and diden't read up enough.

This insert: https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb...ubmariner-Flat-4-Bezel-Insert-for-16800-16610
Is gen right? and will fit my TC?

Thanks for the heads up boss! I didn't realize this!

PencitHej

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/11/15
Any of you know any modders in EU?
Got this answer from kenny:
Hello buddy !
smile.png

hope you are well,

sorry not often that active on RWI as RWG is already big board also
smile.png

sorry buddy I can't help you with this type of work mate
wounded1.gif
I don't offer waterproofing services and the installation of the bezel is not easy.

thank you for your understanding.

bye

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida
Any of you know any modders in EU?
Got this answer from kenny:
Hello buddy !
smile.png

hope you are well,

sorry not often that active on RWI as RWG is already big board also
smile.png

sorry buddy I can't help you with this type of work mate
wounded1.gif
I don't offer waterproofing services and the installation of the bezel is not easy.

thank you for your understanding.

bye

Did this all end happily mate did you get satisfactory refundings from mr seller???