• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Rolex are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulyWalnuts

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
15/11/13
USA
I love the Flakes too, they're understated yet classic and the snowflake hands/square markers make em unique. I've got a couple builds brewing now...
Awesome new Daytona Johnny, that's gorgeous. Gen Dial and hands?

la Fantasma

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/4/14
I love the Flakes too, they're understated yet classic and the snowflake hands/square markers make em unique. I've got a couple builds brewing now...
Awesome new Daytona Johnny, that's gorgeous. Gen Dial and hands?

Great! Can't wait to see them! Just a dw dial and gen spec hands. It has a gen plexi, tube and crown! So far....haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaulyWalnuts

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
15/11/13
USA
Great! Can't wait to see them! Just a dw dial and gen spec hands. It has a gen plexi, tube and crown! So far....haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it certainly looks complete to me, the dial printing and Sub Dials look excellent. Congrats!

I cant wait for my Franken Flake builds too much longer now, I've been sitting on all the parts for a blue and a black one and the base watches for a couple months now. Good watches come to those who wait? :laugh:

PHILIP74

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
10/12/15
Alternate Universe
9B481E77-850C-4307-87E6-E29659F36437_zpsuplkpsbm.jpg
Where have you bought it?

Inviato dal mio K5 Octa utilizzando Tapatalk

Ishmael

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/3/14
[MENTION=61819]aphillipe[/MENTION]

Dunno how it's gonna get any wrist time with that 6538 in the box. Oh and the new one coming in… ;)

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
You are banned from posting pictures of this sexy beauty from here on in. I cannot stand the constant erections I get when I see a TT sub. My doctor said its not healthy haha

You right there! What can you buy when you have looked on that.. It is just perfect and stunning [emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.