• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this Superavenger a rep?

gsxcbr1

Renowned Member
Certified
8/8/11
Hi all, a person I'm dealing with on Craigslist right now offered me the watch below in a trade. He says it's a
2013 Superavenger. I know nothing about Breitlings, is this piece legit? (The bedazzling on the bezel is a big red flag to me)
image_zpsgmofghr8.jpeg

alvedon

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/12/14
I would say rep!
15 flagpole
Date window
Baton markers

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
Also, I would ask to see the caseback and side shots of the bracelet near the clasp. Most of the rep bracelets I have seen have rounded screws in the links flat screws that are on the gen bracelets.

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Could well be a 2013 SA but a rep one. I wouldn't be dealing with this guy.

theprofessor

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/11/15
I know this is kind of obvious, but for any craigslist deals you have to extremely careful. You have no idea who you're dealing with on there. I have been screwed over on craigslist about equal to the number of times i have gotten a quality product from there.

gsxcbr1

Renowned Member
Certified
8/8/11
Thanks for the comments guys. I'm definitely not interested in his watch, mainly interested in gaining insight on his character if he is in fact passing off a rep as gen. I will tread cautiously!

domsdaddy123

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
6/8/15
Looks like a gen dial and bezel..you gotta open the caseback and see if its a gen movement..hope this isnt too late a response..

stockwatch

18/10/15
I would say if you getting deal take it to authentic dealer for checking and then make the payment... Atleast you will have assurance of the watch

Sent from using Tapatalk

gsxcbr1

Renowned Member
Certified
8/8/11
Thanks for the input everyone. The guy stopped responding after I asked more questions so we never made any deal. I'm surprised that there is actually a gen version of this Breitling with such a blingy bezel.