• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New bp 116610 with miyota

lolo1972sg

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
No there is a new 16610ln and a 116610ln and a new smurf from bp and hulk
The bp 16610lv is old
Sigh
I can only hope they will make a good one soon. The only good one now is TC and the rest are still far from TC standard....

Bassman3401

Renowned Member
26/12/14
wow, that 116610lv with metal bezel is awesome!!
@smoke, this is the best one, right?? and what about overall sel, bracelet, dial, etc..?

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
wow, that 116610lv with metal bezel is awesome!!
@smoke, this is the best one, right?? and what about overall sel, bracelet, dial, etc..?

No is not good only the dial is good the bp case is way off the mark.noob and lf are miles ahead in terms of bracelet. Case.bezel inserts etc etc.bp are only great at dials.this bp hulk was my first rep that and a noob v1
But the bp dials are sold from tds pretty cheap and look gen.so u can buy a noob v5 hulk and add the bp hulk dial to improve the watch. I'm going to get a gen hulk insert and a bp dial for my next build.as the bp hulk dial I had was amazing unlike the army green looking noob v5 dial.hulk dial should be bright emerald green .

lukko

Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
Basically it's identical to the old bp apart from the flawless dial and the new insert font that is worse than the original bp 116610.oh and the new movement. Heard the rotor is a little noisy.but I've never had a watch with this movement

Different clasp mate.. See the words on clasp and blasting around the word "Rolex". Bp has never had before blasting around the rolex words on clasp like noob, and the first letters of the closure were "PJ1", and now appear to be "5YZ", then a different clasp

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
all my bp subs are identical to this watch apart from insert font and silver paint,and dial layout and the clasp print .the clasp logo is the same but it's been moved to a slightly better position so it overlaps the edge.the old bp clasp flip lock logo was flush.and the old bp clasp print was a burnt dark brown black colour.the new bp insert font is a big fail they had it correct in the first place

darktheko

Renowned Member
22/10/12
there is an update on the rehaut, double etching. Look below

j_zpsszcrsjmj.jpg

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13

j_zpsszcrsjmj.jpg

Good eyes brother.still looks wak though
It also has a new pearl as well the old pearl was one peice.this has the line separating in the middle more like gen

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13

j_zpsszcrsjmj.jpg

Where did u find this pic of the tt bp? The tt bp on josh or andrews has non double outlined rehaut.anyway this should be deeply engraved not flat wondering how it looks in real life

R2L

Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Great looking dial but with one flaw: the triangle sits too high! Compare this dial to the one in the link in post #1 that [MENTION=83013]smoke[/MENTION] gave and you will see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

R2L

Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
all these bp dials are flawed and not the same as the pics on the tds sites.pm me if u don't want to say in public

Totally agree!
So far I've seen 2 of the new BP black dials, and now this new hulk one, and all have the same issue! Whoever else here orders this watch check this on your dial. Website pics are different!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
New bp dial is still the best sub c rep dial I've ever seen even with the flaw

vpn00786

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/8/15
New bp dial is still the best sub c rep dial I've ever seen even with the flaw

Live1,
I sent you a pm, what flaw is everyone talking about?

Thanks!!

vpn00786

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/8/15
Are we talking about the triangle sitting too high? Is that the flaw?
Thanks all!

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Where u get the gen hulk bezel and insert?how much was it? all these bp dials are flawed and not the same as the pics on the tds sites.pm me if u don't want to say in public

This must of been expensive, the last one I seen for sale was sasha's and he wanted $1700 on trf

I've been looking for an LN bezel for months, considered asking you about yours but I assumed you withdrew it for a reason