• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig, majornation - AKA FS: Tudor Pelagos

Superman76

I'm Pretty Popular
8/1/15
That sucks... you could just tell people it's the "crazy hours" edition.

But seriously... OP needs to make it right. That doesn't happen in the mail.

scottb57

Renowned Member
25/1/15
What would a reasonable resale price be, in this condition?

Yeah don't give up on this one just yet. As others have told you, this is a very easy fix. Hopefully the seller is just busy with the holidays and will get back to you soon. But worst case scenario it's a 10 minute fix with a caseback opener and some dial dots.

MPREZYA

12/5/12
This watch showed up with the face loose and continues to spins whenever moved. I'm guessing OP shook it until it was lined up to for the tagged pic. Haven't heard back from him.

Why is the date wheel not showing in the window? Something really seems off even more noticing that.

chronomatic

Renowned Member
25/11/14
Seem date wheel off since OP post for sale. Isn't it?

AjyGn0t.jpg

GMT66

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/7/09
I noticed that as well from the first post. My eye always goes to the date picture. It was way off. I'm betting this didn't happen in shipping.

majornation

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
29/4/15
Seller got back and said he wants me to ship him the watch and he will refund me when he gets it......

neeeechlas

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
That's good! Op's taking responsibility. Always a good thing :) hopefully he can fix it and you can still get your watch eventually

D

d4m.test

Seller got back and said he wants me to ship him the watch and he will refund me when he gets it......

Good to hear some offer of resolution for you.....but idk sending it back without getting the money back first? Sketchy

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Good to hear some offer of resolution for you.....but idk sending it back without getting the money back first? Sketchy

That is standard procedure for a trusted transaction... But this seems odd or it just honestly broke during shipping

D

d4m.test

Standard procedure [MENTION=99350]Thehitman[/MENTION] ? For sales I dont wait until the watch is with me and then pay the seller. Plus he already was *potentially* misleading on the state of the watch

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Ohhhhh I never had a return here... But in eBay I have and that's how I did it.. But this seller already seems sketchy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Agreed ^^ I would tread carefully on this one. Maybe a better resolution is have it repaired and the seller can compensate. Worst case scenario in thar situation is that the seller will not oblige and buyer is out the cost of repairs but at least has a watch. Send it back and risk losing the watch and the money

D

d4m.test

Yes it usually works like that. But idk seems risky in the rep world! Its not called the darkside for nothing!

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Yes it usually works like that. But idk seems risky in the rep world! Its not called the darkside for nothing!

Very true!! You are right! I'd be careful with this one. Never had a broken dial like that in shipping!

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
This watch showed up with the face loose and continues to spins whenever moved. I'm guessing OP shook it until it was lined up to for the tagged pic. Haven't heard back from him.

I'm really sorry to say this but when I saw this pic I nearly threw myself away of laughter..

Really hope it pans out to your likings bud.

Why is the date wheel not showing in the window? Something really seems off even more noticing that.

Are you serious?? The datewheel is not attached to the dial..