• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

shelby1501 state of the collection (continuously updated)

5imon

Horology Curious
17/3/13
Great collection. I especially like the Pams, have two myself and looking at a third

All the best

5imon

PS, this is my first post. I tend to be a reader and browser on this site.

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Thanks Simon. I'm glad my collection made you to write your first post. :) My favourite brands are Panerai and AP, Panerai is what brought me to the game and main reason why I can't stop expanding my collection although new ones aren't exactly per my taste so I'm moving towards other brands. However, latest release of 024 got me back into PAM section and it will definitely be my next PAM. I'm also missing 111 which is must have.

5imon

Horology Curious
17/3/13
Shelby1501
The new 024 is also one of my favourites, I also like the 390, Steel and DLC.

5imon

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Shelby1501
The new 024 is also one of my favourites, I also like the 390, Steel and DLC.

5imon

Great taste! :p I got 390 for my girlfriend (not saying it's a girls watch, she just likes Panerai and it seemed most appropriate to go with how she clothes) and I have to say it's great, so simple and yet so stunning. Tobacco and gold hands are just perfect combo.

As for DLC, I had 026 and I regret selling it. Some people can't stand destro but it's not big deal once you start wearing it and combined with right asso strap, it's just stunning watch. ;)