• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster "SPECTRE" Aqua Terra 150m

Julian13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/12/15
Trying to look for one of these reps, can anyone recommend a factory which produces a pretty good rep of this watch? Or PM me a good TD that could help me out...Much appreciated.

snooze1035

Horology Curious
14/11/15
Got mine from Puretime.watch
20151204075623_zpso7p5abpv.jpg

20151204075815_zpspzzvp07v.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Stop posting this watch please, I will be broke lol. It just looks fantastic. It is a definite shopping list item. The problem is the list grows longer and longer. OP stay away from Omega they are too addictive :)

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Stop posting this watch please, I will be broke lol. It just looks fantastic. It is a definite shopping list item. The problem is the list grows longer and longer. OP stay away from Omega they are too addictive :)
I got a good bonus this year (could even buy me a good DSSD itself and still have a lot of change) and now I will go crazy with reps I suppose lololol!!!

Sent from my iPhone

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Well done [MENTION=105473]efthimis[/MENTION], money in, money out. Its just basic accounting lol

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Well done [MENTION=105473]efthimis[/MENTION], money in, money out. Its just basic accounting lol
And the world still spinning around, thank you!
I am 38 so promised myself to get a gen SD4K by the time I get 40. Thing is that I have a little daughter and another one coming soon so maybe I ll get it on my retirement lololol!!! Or I would be a day-date guy then [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
And the world still spinning around, thank you!
I am 38 so promised myself to get a gen SD4K by the time I get 40. Thing is that I have a little daughter and another one coming soon so maybe I ll get it on my retirement lololol!!! Or I would be a day-date guy then [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone

I am 45 with 3 kids and a 200 year old period house to maintain. I feel like a walking automatic teller machine lol. I promised myself a vintage 911, I hope the kids buy me one for my retirement at this stage as every time I get on the road to it, pardon the pun, something other expense takes precedent. Not trying to put you off extending your family........... but stop now, and don't buy a high maintenance house lol.

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
Totally get your conversation here guys. Everytime you save up some money something happen and put you back to zero.. I have ordered this AquaTerra Spectre will have it in a few days then I will post a pic. :)

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Totally get your conversation here guys. Everytime you save up some money something happen and put you back to zero.. I have ordered this AquaTerra Spectre will have it in a few days then I will post a pic. :)
Cool I am looking forward to it.

mrchan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/1/16
I got a good bonus this year (could even buy me a good DSSD itself and still have a lot of change) and now I will go crazy with reps I suppose lololol!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Better buy it while you can, nothing truly beats the pleasure of owning a gen for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Better buy it while you can, nothing truly beats the pleasure of owning a gen for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes you are right, I own a gen Omega PO Chrono and since joined RWI Rolex grew hugely in me but as I said I prefer to save some for the future and if life is generous with me I can go with it in a couple of years.. If not I will be happy with my BK, my TCs and Noobs [emoji23]

I tried also to sell my Omega and get a Ceramic PO 42mm or the new bond Aqua Terra but had no luck into selling so postponed and maybe see in the future

Sent from my iPhone

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
Pictures of what's arrived with the mailman today as promised.
I'm in love ;)

image.jpg

image.jpg

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
Very nice congratulations!! Love the strap as well, enjoy!!Sent from my iPhone
Thanks I really like the fabric/leather AquaTerra strap. Still for a more classy look I will probably change to the bracelet.I'm not very in to limited James Bond models but this one I can really recommend! Here is another pic:
image.jpg

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Omega Seamaster "SPECTRE" Aqua Terra 150m

Thanks I really like the fabric/leather AquaTerra strap. Still for a more classy look I will probably change to the bracelet.I'm not very in to limited James Bond models but this one I can really recommend! Here is another pic:
image.jpg
I have fallen hard for this watch... I even have put my gen PO Chrono (is too big for my taste now and wanted to sell it) up for sale locally in order to get this watch.. I cannot sell my PO though.. Amazing piece, I really love it, you are a lucky one! ! !