• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pepsi GMT vs green nato. Opinions? (Pic)

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida
Not that I'm that concerned with strangers opinions of me but what about this combo? I think it looks totally awesome but what do you think about the strap watch combo?

I'm thinking it could be too super hairy chest, corvette driving moustache wearing macho man stylee?

If you guys saw this watch would you expect to see a douche attached to it?

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
That's a great combo, if I saw someone wearing this watch I would think the man has class. Not a douche at all

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I think it looks great. Just don't wear it with those silly anal beads.

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida
Yeah I agree it looks flippin awesome. Does the nato look like a special make or a run of the mill ebay £10 special? The metal hoops look chunky somehow but I dunno if it's the camera

Legendarysam5

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/10/15
Yeah I agree it looks flippin awesome. Does the nato look like a special make or a run of the mill ebay £10 special? The metal hoops look chunky somehow but I dunno if it's the camera

I have the green one that is fairly cheap on eBay and it doesn't look as nice as this one. I'm always searching for new straps. I'll PM you a link to a strap I think looks fairly close to it.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
It looks great. I'd wear it.

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida
H aha I replied to your pm you should be a pi haha it looks damn close mate. It's the chunky material and solid looking round hoops I've been frantically searching. Maybe a vintage leather would give the chunky appearance. The site posted above is the one I've been looking at. Needs to be vintage looking with thick round steel hoops. God I hate being a fussy git

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Isn't that a ZULU strap? I think those look better on big watches. Rolex should use a true NATO with a more refined weave.

rolex-projext-x-stealth-watches2.jpg

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I just hope we don't wind up getting an ABM out of it.