• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Audemars Piguet do you have on your wrist today? AP Picture thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseGold

7/7/13
Holiday mood!

c6bfcda71b6aa7f2eb7e9bfe938cb6b8.jpg

aflop

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/5/13
Dude is this gen? If not where did you get that DW. Wow! Sorry newbie here :)

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

It's a Noob buddy.

Hey bro I noticed your 44mm SS pusher housing also have the same color issues as my 44mm rosegold. As what we have discussed, good thing not as obvious as the gold.

98058b722fc12cf170f22679fbbc449c.jpg

Yeah indeed they all have that issue but I don't think it's that noticeable really

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Hey bro I noticed your 44mm SS pusher housing also have the same color issues as my 44mm rosegold. As what we have discussed, good thing not as obvious as the gold.

98058b722fc12cf170f22679fbbc449c.jpg

It's not an issue really. It's a natural occurence because the parts have sandblasted finish. Small contact with liquid, oil from our fingers, etc can cause it to appear like that.
That's why you see sometimes sandblasted parts can darken over time, especially ti.

wariactive

8/6/15
It's a Noob buddy.

Yeah indeed they all have that issue but I don't think it's that noticeable really
Thank you for the confirmation. Weird thing is, I had several noob pieces already but with JF dw. Both in 42mm and 44mm. Thats why i asked about this piece. Ofcourse theres the tell that its from noob cause of the blue AP on the cyclops. But I would love to get my hands on a noob DW. Btw, is it the same dw for the 42 and 44mm?

aflop

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/5/13
Thank you for the confirmation. Weird thing is, I had several noob pieces already but with JF dw. Both in 42mm and 44mm. Thats why i asked about this piece. Ofcourse theres the tell that its from noob cause of the blue AP on the cyclops. But I would love to get my hands on a noob DW. Btw, is it the same dw for the 42 and 44mm?

Did you pick up your pieces from m2m or from a TD? I've heard runours of later batches of noobs that came with j12 date wheels but never confirmed this. However I've also seen a lot of noob watches on sale on m2m with swapped datewheels by the owners as well!

Well to answer your question yes they are the same datewheel for 42 and 44 but it's super hard to get a spare noob datewheel now that noob cleared out its stock of APs and TDs tell me parts are hard to come by now. If you need to swap then I suggest going ETA.. Let me know if you need help there and I can give you some pointers

wariactive

8/6/15
Did you pick up your pieces from m2m or from a TD? I've heard runours of later batches of noobs that came with j12 date wheels but never confirmed this. However I've also seen a lot of noob watches on sale on m2m with swapped datewheels by the owners as well!

Well to answer your question yes they are the same datewheel for 42 and 44 but it's super hard to get a spare noob datewheel now that noob cleared out its stock of APs and TDs tell me parts are hard to come by now. If you need to swap then I suggest going ETA.. Let me know if you need help there and I can give you some pointers
I got my pieces from toro. The ones that were on sale. Hehe. Anyways, thank you for the response Sir. Thats an awesome piece.

Esavy

Renowned Member
31/5/12
Current favorite for me! It's the TF RG with a Prof 2ar xtal / recessed screws. Smile everytime I look at her!

Status
Not open for further replies.