• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just wanted to apologize to all of you that have placed orders/have watches with...

Winemaker

I'm Pretty Popular
4/9/10
Shane, get it sorted we can wait. I have a watch with you and am not concerned about it at all. The quality of what you do is quite frankly worth the wait. Family always comes first and a secure home.

Anyone that like me has a watch with Shane....fear not.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Bummer Bro !

Hang in there, chin up !

Abe Fromen

Certified
10/12/15
Canada
That sucks Shane. I've been in an ongoing battle of my kid for nine years now. It sucks the life out of you, especially when the other parent is committing parental alienation on a regular basis and the kids gets all effed up.

Stay strong brother... you're among friends who will support you.

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
Just wanted to give everyone a little update. Unless some luck happens to fall in my lap in the next few days, I'll be packing my car and driving to southern CA on the 20th of this month... by that weekend I will be sending out emails to the first wave of members that have been VERY patiently waiting for me to get settled.

I also have a long line of PMs here that I need to reply to as well, so for all that have PM'd me and are still waiting to hear back, I apologize for that as well. But you will hear back from me very soon. Possibly this evening. Until the point that I leave, I will still have my son 5 days a week, and the two I dont, Im packing all day. So after my baby goes to bed will be the only free time I'll really have.

acidzerocool

Renowned Member
12/7/06
Good luck brother on the move this week. I had no idea and sent a PM and Service Request. Take your time we can all wait. Safe travels!

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
Thanks guys! Luckily I am back in business, although I'm tapering off accepting work again until my final move to Texas. Im currently in LA for another month and then I'll be off to Austin. That move will be somewhat temporary though... 1-2yrs.

Welcome to California Strodda!
Thanks, but Ive been a Californian my whole life :)

Born in San Jose and just going to TX for a little while to take care of some personal stuff... but I'll be back to Norcal for good. Hopefully within the next year to a half.

evilpenguin

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/15
Thanks guys! Luckily I am back in business, although I'm tapering off accepting work again until my final move to Texas. Im currently in LA for another month and then I'll be off to Austin. That move will be somewhat temporary though... 1-2yrs.

Thanks, but Ive been a Californian my whole life :)

Born in San Jose and just going to TX for a little while to take care of some personal stuff... but I'll be back to Norcal for good. Hopefully within the next year to a half.

Funny enough, I've been a Texan my whole life and now live in norcal.

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
Bump this thread for another temp update.

My productivity dripped over the past couple weeks and I apologize for that. My son was visit from CA and he has now flown back but I am now currently prepping to pack and move right after Thanksgiving. Apartments are abundant and prices are dropping.

I'm going to try and bang out some of the more simple jobs, but ideally I want to have the house packed in the next 4-5 days and I have not started yet. But I will get set up quickly and when I do I will be going hard on work.

I will be replying to all the new orders placed and if some of you wanted to ship out now before the holiday, that will be fine. But other than that I won't be authorizing shipments until after I set up my new PO box.

Thank you all, members, mods and TB for the support and great online home :)

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Look forward to it! :) I sent an inquire about some lume on two Omega dials the other day, take your time brother getting back to me. I'm in now rush, and family and moving is important. Good luck on the move! I dislike moving very much. I hate packing and unpacking.. good luck!

Sent from the RWI mobile app

SpackJarrow

Renowned Member
13/4/15
[MENTION=35495]Strodda[/MENTION] Once you have a child and then life is meaningless without them. Good luck to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M.Jules

Renowned Member
Supporting Vendor
Supporter
6/1/13
Looking forward to do buisness with you but family first!

I'll check this thread to see when you are up and ready for some new projects ;)

My pam111 will wait for you

monstar

2/10/16
As someone who knows the pain of packing and moving all too well (6 times in my 32 years of living), I hope all goes well for you. Goodluck bruh.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Good luck with your son! And all the other fathers here scary to here some storys. Women can be so bad when it comes to visiting etc.

m4nutd

11/8/16
Good luck with your son! And all the other fathers here scary to here some storys. Women can be so bad when it comes to visiting etc.
The worst part is, at least in the US, the courts assist in the alienation, up to and including refusing to enforce their own orders.
Our family court system is beyond broken.
7 years without seeing either of mine to this point. Came home to an empty house, empty bank accounts, and maxed out credit cards, then put in jail by the court for not being able to hire an attorney...
Ordered to pay $7,500/mo in alimony for the rest of her or my life, because the ex is disabled by her drug habit, and drugs are expensive.
There are some pretty scary stories out there. Always be prepared for the worst.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
That sucks man, good luck to you mate! Here in Germany family things are way better handeled.