• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for Calibre 1887 SS V6F 1:1 Ceramic Bezel Gray Dial on SS Bracelet

24ALFA

Horology Curious
26/10/15
Hi,

I'am looking for the Calibre 1887 SS V6F 1:1 Ceramic Bezel Gray Dial on SS Bracelet. The V6F factory does not have them at stock anymore so I'm hoping to find a dealer who still can deliver this watch.

Hope somebody can help me to get this watch.! Thanks!

King regards, Arne

dreamzz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/15
no one has the grey dial. i have contacted every TD here and other forums. at last put the order for a black dial.

Eschenpod

Renowned Member
21/11/12
I've learned there's no guarantee that reps currently in stock with our TDs will still be available in 6 months or even a year from now.
If a watch you really like is available, better act quickly because oftentimes the factories quit making them.

24ALFA

Horology Curious
26/10/15
no one has the grey dial. i have contacted every TD here and other forums. at last put the order for a black dial.
Thanks swell for your help! I really search hard and you did swell for me much appreciated! I did order the one with the black dial now with stainless steel bracelet. The one with the gray dial was my absolute favorite, but the one whit the black dial will also do indeed! Thank again.

24ALFA

Horology Curious
26/10/15
Thanks, I replied you earlier but I saw that that went wrong. I ordered the black one indeed, also very beautiful one, but the gray one was my absolute favorite. if and when this watch wil be available again I will strike again ;-) Thanks for your help! Much appreciated! Regards!

allanm

12/11/15
Does anyone know if this is coming back into stock or if they have just stopped making it now?

Conquerer

27/5/15
Damn even the black 1887 Carrera is out of stock now too, right after I ordered... Isn't it the most popular Tag rep? You think it would have to come back in stock very soon right?

allanm

12/11/15
I have been waiting a month and 1/2 now for it to come back in stock :(
The black one must of just gone out, really hope they haven't discontinued them

allanm

12/11/15
i must say it looks better on your arm, then on the TD website, i like the version with no numbers though, will see if i can find a link

torch77

Renowned Member
30/11/12
Spain Madrid
i must say it looks better on your arm, then on the TD website, i like the version with no numbers though, will see if i can find a link

Thanks man but that is not my arm :)
I got the picture from a website

TD's pics are under a very bad studio light so
I am not sure it reflects the watch as it is :)

allanm

12/11/15
Still waiting, need to get my hands on this lol, tempted to buy a quarts version just to tide me over while i wait :D

allanm

12/11/15
Still waiting, need to get my hands on this lol, tempted to buy a quarts version just to tide me over while i wait :D
Well just got the QC pics' so guess they are back in stock :D

allanm

12/11/15
Finally arrived, and it looks as i expected so glad i waited rather then go with the black dial version :D

20160126_124732.jpg

motoman83

Known Member
23/3/13
Finally arrived, and it looks as i expected so glad i waited rather then go with the black dial version :D

Any way way you can post more pics or a small review? Not nearly enough info available for this one.

Also, does the crown screw down? Are the tips of the hands orange or red?