• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I had a good laugh yesterday

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Its the truth, not a bad thing.. peace dude, I hope I didnt upset you

No you didn't upset me. It's impossible to read tone when we are typing lol, I was just asking. I love my reps, I have bought and sold M2M on here, and I love the variety that has come to my collection, as you can see by my signature below.

I too could not read tone or demeanor into your post, so no worries. I think we all read posts based on our own mood, tone, etc. So I think it is easy to read something one way when it was meant another.

I don't think my reps are cheap though. I mean you can buy nice gen watches for the same price or less than a lot of my reps, especially my Franken DJ. I take care of them and hope they will last a long time because they are all awesome.

JBR12

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/11/15
I like my reps also... I like this forum as it intrduced me to a trusted dealer and before I was getting absolute shite quality for my money in Dubai and Moroccan markets.

No you didn't upset me. It's impossible to read tone when we are typing lol, I was just asking. I love my reps, I have bought and sold M2M on here, and I love the variety that has come to my collection, as you can see by my signature below.

I too could not read tone or demeanor into your post, so no worries. I think we all read posts based on our own mood, tone, etc. So I think it is easy to read something one way when it was meant another.

I don't think my reps are cheap though. I mean you can buy nice gen watches for the same price or less than a lot of my reps, especially my Franken DJ. I take care of them and hope they will last a long time because they are all awesome.

JBR12

Banned
2/11/15
dude thats crazy, two years is too much time, get in, read, get your reps and enjoy. Pick up the occasional wise guy remark and enjoy.

No. Lurked here for two years before I even registered.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
dude thats crazy, two years is too much time, get in, read, get your reps and enjoy. Pick up the occasional wise guy remark and enjoy.

Why speak/write when you have nothing to say/add? Common sense. That's what many of us have done. Makes you look less stupid if you read up and actually contribute to the forum when you do start writing...

JBR12

Banned
2/11/15
depends on the stock you have in yourself, for me the opinions of anyone who I dont do business with or have a good relationship with dont really matter, you refer to us like your a free mason. Am I not one of US?

Why speak/write when you have nothing to say/add? Common sense. That's what many of us have done. Makes you look less stupid if you read up and actually contribute to the forum when you do start writing...

TempusAurum

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/11/15
Hey OP, are you a member of RWG.bz?
They have a 'Humour' subforum there and it always make my day.
Enjoy your day! :D