• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noobfactory SDDS New Bezel / Spare Parts?????

Mr_Walkinshaw

Looking Around
28/11/15
Hello All,

Perhaps a very noob question here but I have looked around and cant seem to find what I am looking for. Can anyone tell me where I may be able to get hold of a new lume indicator for the bezel on my Noobfactory DSSD? I purchased it a couple of years ago and it's been fantastic (very little sympathy shown to it) but unfortunately I noticed the other day the lume bead from the bezel has fallen out.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Please note that the gen is called DSSD (Deep-Sea Sea-Dweller). If you get a SDDS, it might be a bad copy :lol:

What you are looking for is probably the pearl (the little thingy at the 12). There are good alternatives out there. Check Watchmaterial, too.

Mr_Walkinshaw

Looking Around
28/11/15
Please note that the gen is called DSSD (Deep-Sea Sea-Dweller). If you get a SDDS, it might be a bad copy :lol:

What you are looking for is probably the pearl (the little thingy at the 12). There are good alternatives out there. Check Watchmaterial, too.

Doc, excuse my lysdexia! I am after the pearl and I appreciate the help!

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Doc, excuse my lysdexia! I am after the pearl and I appreciate the help!

Lol, typos happen everywhere.

Try to contact a watchsmith in your region. See the subforum section, they are listed there. Maybe they can give you an advice where you can get a good pearl, too.