• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Happy Thanksgiving!

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
hey wing, thanks! i thought i missed someone! [emoji28]

have you checked out what George has been upto lately? if not, check out his Youtube channel. i am 100% sure he finally found his peace and doing rather well. ;-D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
[MENTION=51261]wooky492[/MENTION]

Thanks Wook...

Hope you have a good on too...and yes I did check in on his You Tube...he does seem to be in much better spirits. His "My Luxury Watch Collection" vid was great!

I sure hope he has come to terms with what happened and will soon be back with us sharing his truly missed "insights".

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
[MENTION=45225]WingNut[/MENTION] [MENTION=56255]Subjeff[/MENTION]
cant believe i forgot you guys :rofl:

well fellas, thanksgiving is drawing even nearer, sharpen those knives for the dinner :D

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
If we're giving thanks here I'd like to give my 2 cents as well. You guys have all my made this place a sanctuary for me. I never thought I'd be a forum guy having so much fun talking about reps. So many level headed guys here. Some of you have extended more help than I ever knew was possible out of a human being. I'm thankful for you all. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all get to spend some much deserved time with your loved ones!
@Johnnylazar @junbug5150 @SUMIKITO @Jeane123 @DreadPirateRobert @Subjeff @Raddave @Thrasher @Steelfish @DR3M3L
@mrpap @Martycus
@txrob @Fiveostang @WingNut @bkg! @KeyLog74 @cybee
@jaio4

Thanks Retina,
I cannot agree with you more. I never imagined myself so hooked to an internet forum, but thanks to you all, it has been my place of sanctuary where I regained my sanity whenever I was about to lose my mind from daily stresses.
I met so many great people here who had inspired me in not only rep but in life in general.

My utmost sincere thanks goes to;
Retina, Legendkiller, ChrisM305, Trailboss99, Joran, Chris9, Hazza, Jeane123, Steelfish, bkg!, DocHoliday, Farquar, jai04, jpohl402, aflop, Grapejam, jamztio, keylog74, panermaniac, Subjeff, barth, cybee, FiveO, Phil, rnrprof, slaughterer62, ap@12, positivitony, for being my friends and being so generous with knowledge and every imaginable help,

Anon 6 for scaring hell out of me every time some jerk tries to cheat us,

Egroegart for teaching me humanity and resilience,

Mods and admins for making this hobby so enjoyable and safe,

and Angus and Francis for looking after me so well. ;-)

Happy holiday for all of you!

@GrapeJam
@Martycus
@gmg_3
@SUMIKITO
@JAFO
@deejee
@Raddave
@Thrasher
@txrob779
@JoeyT
@Phil G
@wooky492
@junbug5150
@black_shark
@egroegart
@ChrisM305
@DR3M3L
@Fiveostang
@Retina
@Subjeff
@rhp1462
@Jeane123
@SuprKamiGuru
@Arcedia
@bkg!
@
KeyLog74
@
cybee
@Steelfish
@DocHolliday

And everyone else that I have had the pleasure of dealing or chatting with...I wish you a good Thanksgiving...hopefully everyone can find something to be thankful for...

5.0, whatever cloud is hanging over you I hope it lifts soon.

Here's hoping that George (Egro) finds some solace.

Many tanks guys.....have a good one all.
gob.gif

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
It truly is an honor just to be a very small part of such a great group of guys...Hope everyone can get a little time off for the holidays and enjoy Thanksgiving Day.

I was able to privately obtain the meal categories and what all the members will be eating on Thanksgiving Day:

Admin--will be having either Prime Rib au jus or fresh caught Lobster with complementary wine bar with dessert bar and special entertainment.

Mods--Wild Salmon or Baked Halibut with Rice Pilaf with dessert bar.

Dealers and Supporting Vendors--Seabass Szechuan style or House Special Scallops

RWI Supporters--Barbeque Chicken and Ribs with free Bubble Up

Members--Happy Meal bring your own beer

Members in the Brig--Permafrost Monkee Sausage no drinks allowed in the Brig.

Enjoy everyone
chicken-32.gif

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
It truly is an honor just to be a very small part of such a great group of guys...Hope everyone can get a little time off for the holidays and enjoy Thanksgiving Day.

I was able to privately obtain the meal categories and what all the members will be eating on Thanksgiving Day:

Admin--will be having either Prime Rib au jus or fresh caught Lobster with complementary wine bar with dessert bar and special entertainment.

Dealers and Supporting Vendors--Seabass Szechuan style or House Special Scallops

Enjoy everyone
chicken-32.gif

Heh heh.....nice one D.
bandeau-lol.gif

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Heh heh.....nice one D.
bandeau-lol.gif

Hah thanks M...but I have to admit it's getting hard to have fresh material, I actually ran out many years ago :laugh: You have a good Thanksgiving, hopefully not on the road with all of those wild driving travelers.

Phil G

29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England

Enjoy everyone
chicken-32.gif

So nice to have an insight of the delights for the admins. b.b.b.b.b.b.b.b'stards

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Thanks to you all who mentioned me in this thread, I really appreciate it. To you all: you're great people making this board a fun place to visit, it wouldn't be the same without you guys. I hope you all have a great time with family and friends with all holidays at the end of the year.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Hah thanks M...but I have to admit it's getting hard to have fresh material, I actually ran out many years ago :laugh: You have a good Thanksgiving, hopefully not on the road with all of those wild driving travelers.

Heh heh.....I don't believe it for a second.....the material's always new and fresh D.
happy-096.gif

Yup.....thankfully off the road during this time.....entirely too many four wheeled fu?ks out there at the mo'......wishing you and yours all the very best this Thanksgiving my friend.
thanks.gif

So nice to have an insight of the delights for the admins. b.b.b.b.b.b.b.b'stards

No need to include me into that Phil.....I'm the noob red bloke.....and as the noob "comrade".....I only receive this pleasure in the Admin dining room.
washing-the-dishes-smiley-emoticon.gif

lol-022.gif

Jeane123

6/4/15
Have a great time guys! It's a pleasure to be part of such a dynamic forum! Hope you all have a great thanksgiving!

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
SF, as usual your smilies are the best. Those turkey day ones are hilarious. That one washing the dishes will be me on Thursday, happens every year.

Jeane123

6/4/15
Have a great one guys! I wish you all a day filled with family, great food, and of course dessert.... Lots of dessert! Happy thanksgiving to all!