• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Unbelievable attack in Paris..

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Hmm, The Crusades, The Inquisition, the persecution of Catholics by the CoE after the Reformation, the Salem Witch Trials, The Troubles (Northern Ireland), the KKK, Nazi germany (Gott mit uns, remember?) do I need to go on? And the first four of these in which untold millions died were perpetrated directly by the church itself not by some offshoot group of whack jobs.

Christianity is far older than Islam, it went thru the worst of this phase quite some time ago.

Point taken, Boss...what we are really fighting here is evil, no matter what type of religion it happens to be dressed in..

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Of cause it is, pure undiluted evil.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Got my ZF PAM 605 yesterday and the dial is fantastic, You may ask yourself why doesn't this jerk post any pictures well its because I'm working today and tomorrow and then having my son take some stitches out of my back Thursday morning before the relatives arrive then trying to be nice everyday even though I'm still having fits of Anger and Sadness over my sons friend who died in Paris and my wifes inability to fix her own problems.....Her broken phone, our broken vacuum , my broken computer, my Sea Dweller that's not done, three watches at VACs..... Arrgg and then on the couch the other night I started to cry because some A hole with a AK-47 decided to shot a 23 year old girl just because...,WTF did she ever do to anyone, All she wanted to do was design, love and have a good life..

Erock1

20/3/13
If you haven't read the latest news. Now IMO, this the way to go!

PARIS — France has taken 165 people into custody and indicted 124 since the deadly terror attacks in Paris triggered a state of emergency, the country's interior minister said on Tuesday. Security officials have also conducted 1,233 searches and seized close to 200 arms — including "weapons of war" such as automatic rifles and explosives, French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve told parliament.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Well they sure are doing a good job. I give them credit, People will say well they knew these guys were bad... Well they probably know of 5000 possibly bad guys but they cant watch their every move all the time.. I like the Russians I think I heard they did like 730 sorties in two days and killed 600 bad guys... I really think we outa back the Russians and let Assad have back the country. We never should of got rid of Saddam or at the very least we should have left his army and political system intact to run the country... oh well. I was a bit annoyed with Assad the other day, he made a statement that basically said the west should have known that if they messed with Syria something like this could happen.. I wonder sometimes who is doing what to who.. Maybe it wasent Isis after all. In which case We just got fuced hard by Assad and he is going to get away with it...... such a mess.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
One year latter God bless and Protect Paris and all of Europe , England and Russia.

My heart still bleeds for this terrible day, I love you Paris