• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Risk with Customs/Police

M1lk4

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/15
Hey,

I’m wondering what is the risk to order rep watches, because it’s a serious infringement.
I would like to know if someone already had some problem with Customs or Police.

Do you have any suggestions or tricks to limit the risk ?
What is the best shipping company to avoid trouble with authorities ?
Are you putting your real name ?

Thanks In advance,
David

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
That's quite a first post.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
You'll get arrested and imprisoned for decades because of a fake watch. Be patient.

Sent from my cellphone via my cell - Guantanamo (1148)

cornholio

Renowned Member
6/5/15
Its rare that they get any such cases, but when they do, they drop everything and hunt you down and lock you up.

Sent from my solitary confinement cell (I don't even know how typed this since I'm shackled)

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Start Member to Member (M2M) and you won't have any issues. Do your homework and get what you want, just be patient, it will show up eventually. Buy and pay via paypal gift. As you will need to build your cred here. Post thoughtful insightful information and questions as you go. Good Luck.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
I think we all have done a fair bit of time behind the bars, mate. So will you. Just accept it. It's not that bad. Free food, a bed, a loving room mate... Actually long to return soon...

:punk:

Nah, calm down mate. You won't get in trouble if you follow the guidelines here. Study study study and then you know what to do. This is a pretty 'safe' hobby unless you really f**k something up ;)

M1lk4

17/11/15
Thanks for your funny jokes :)

I just asked few advices to limit risk especially regarding taxes issues. I couldn't find anything about it in this forum.
I'm located in Switzerland and they are less permissive than in US...

I already had troubles when ordering non watches products from Ali.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Good thing to ask before you buy. I didnt realise you're from Switzerland. Consider putting your location in your profile info under your handle and avatar. Like mine here to the left. Switzerland might be a problematic country when dealing with reps. Let's see if someone else knows more about that situation.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Switzerland is complicated. Although I've heard of swiss people being able to recieve sendings from CN. I'd highly advise you to use triangle shipping to Germany and then pick it up or get it forwarded from there.

Switzerlands customs are probably the biggest pain there is..

M1lk4

17/11/15
Ok, I'll try to order through France. Any link to find info to know how I can limit the risk/protect myself ?

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
No links, just experience rumors apparently.. Maybe [MENTION=100328]Lindt[/MENTION] can chime in..

Bull05

20/10/15
I think we all have done a fair bit of time behind the bars, mate. So will you. Just accept it. It's not that bad. Free food, a bed, a loving room mate... Actually long to return soon...

:punk:

Nah, calm down mate. You won't get in trouble if you follow the guidelines here. Study study study and then you know what to do. This is a pretty 'safe' hobby unless you really f**k something up ;)

i'm still behind bars and still trying to get reps buhahaha, big Tony is right beside me :)

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
None of us knew Op was from Switzerland. The OP added his location after his initial post. I think Swiss customs with replica Swiss watches is a whole new game. Good luck.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Switzerland is a high risk country for receiving reps via mail. Shipping to a Swiss address will be very risky. Well, you've got Germany and Italy next to you, both difficult countries as well. The best thing would be to triangle to Germany or France pick it up there.

Lindt

Renowned Member
9/4/15
Slovenia
Forget it, CH is too risky for counterfeit goods especially rep watches!
I live in Switzerland but i don't order replica stuff in Swiss because it is a waste of money + you can have problems with the law, you know Switzerland don't you? :D
Find a friend, family, relatives who lives in EU and come to example: Germany and take it from there.
My parents live in Slovenia which is in EU i order it to Slovenia via triangle shipping and my parents sign the package for me.
And again don't f*ck with the law in CH with rep watches :D
99% of counterfeit goods are seized in Switzerland...But still i love this country really really much :) [MENTION=84501]QueTip[/MENTION] thank you for mention me in the topic :)

Ac777

Known Member
16/4/15
Forget it, CH is too risky for counterfeit goods especially rep watches!
I live in Switzerland but i don't order replica stuff in Swiss because it is a waste of money + you can have problems with the law, you know Switzerland don't you? :D
Find a friend, family, relatives who lives in EU and come to example: Germany and take it from there.
My parents live in Slovenia which is in EU i order it to Slovenia via triangle shipping and my parents sign the package for me.
And again don't f*ck with the law in CH with rep watches :D
99% of counterfeit goods are seized in Switzerland...But still i love this country really really much :) [MENTION=84501]QueTip[/MENTION] thank you for mention me in the topic :)

What are the legal consequences of having a rep seized in Switzerland?

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
What are the legal consequences of having a rep seized in Switzerland?

Not sure, what we do know is this:

You will be shot at dawn by the Swiss Army Special Forces's Anti-Counterfeit Unit. After that no one knows, as no one has reported back to this forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk