• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Latest TC LV bezel teeth

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
"if I read terms and conditions"

That doesn't sound promising. He saying you'll get what you get

Ssikon

Known Member
7/10/15
no... It doesn't at all... i still hope to get an answer in a sense or another, we all know how reliable he is, so I am still confident

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
This is strange from TC, he usually responds to me in 24 hours.....

When you are buying he does but there are many complaints about his after service!!!! He lost any business from me some time ago!

lukko

Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
When you are buying he does but there are many complaints about his after service!!!! He lost any business from me some time ago!

I did not know this mate...
So there is no possibility to have the old model of the bezel with better teeth...

Ssikon

Known Member
7/10/15
In this case a "you will get a new bezel ring, these are the pictures" before the purchase would be enough to make you aware of what you buy as he already does, analytically, on all the components. I'll let you know when he replies... hopefully (and Mac has been really unlucky) it is just a faulty bezel ring

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
In this case a "you will get a new bezel ring, these are the pictures" before the purchase would be enough to make you aware of what you buy as he already does, analytically, on all the components. I'll let you know when he replies... hopefully (and Mac has been really unlucky) it is just a faulty bezel ring
Can you repeat this please. I'm not sure what you are saying

Ssikon

Known Member
7/10/15
sorry I wrote badly... i mean he should communicate before the purchase if there are changes among the components. when you order the sub he send you an email with the parts list, and actually I didn't mention any new bezel ring. I hope the user who started the 3d got just a faulty one(unluckily))

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
sorry I wrote badly... i mean he should communicate before the purchase if there are changes among the components. when you order the sub he send you an email with the parts list, and actually I didn't mention any new bezel ring. I hope the user who started the 3d got just a faulty one(unluckily))
Ahh ok. Thank you for clarifying

lukko

Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy

He tell about "new PA bezel assembly" in the list of the order

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Ssikon

Known Member
7/10/15
yes he did.... what does PA means for you!? I supposed he meant the usual bezel + new bezel insert + new pearl

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
yes he did.... what does PA means for you!? I supposed he meant the usual bezel + new bezel insert + new pearl

The new bezel insert + pearl is called the "v2 insert"

To me the "PA" bezel refers to the bezel assembly (consisting of bezel ring, retainer, friction washer and click Spring).

But I don't know if my watch has the so called "PA" bezel or if it's just another interim bezel used by TC until he introduces the PA bezel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ssikon

Known Member
7/10/15
I have no idea... usually his new parts are always an improvement... did he mention that in the recap mail when you placed the order?

vkeklik8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/6/13
It's a shame, just when we thought the 16610 lv was close to perfection, was going to order one not sure anymore.

sawalke4

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/08
When you are purchasing a watch, he replies within 24 hours. But after the sale if there is a problem with your $600 watch...crickets. Then after 2 weeks he responds "sorry that missed my QC, tough luck" and that's it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk