• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
the nato strap looks extremely bad tbh. the gen strap looks so much better

rafe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/12
Some pic's are gen from what it looks like (movement with 2 black barrels??). Some have the lollipop, some don't. Very fishy, I'll wait for a video or some more consistent pictures.

kokonut

Known Member
26/10/15
The pics of the Rep appear to be all the ones that are being held by hand. The clue are those nails. Lol

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
its a very unique watch! at night it will glow like a PAM! See the last image on the link!

Omega - Pam combo unique!

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
That was faster than I expected ... there are some specific design elements that separate the standard from the BOND version:

- bi-directional bezel marked 0 - 11
- additional NATO strap with 007 engraved metal keepers
- fully brushed bracelet with 007 engraved clasp and fine-adjustment for the clasp
- lollipop seconds hand
- SPECTRE on the caseback plus limitation No. of 7007

Anything else I forgot ... please add.

Dr. Theo
P.S.: will pull the trigger as soon as the watch is produced with the above features

rafe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/12
Extra pictures on the Ts website now show a watch which looks legit. Movement looks to have a black spring and barrels and to choose from 3 colors of NATO bands. This is getting interesting :).

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Well, the nato isn't an Omega rep. They should start producing omega natos.

?????????? ? ????? iPad ????????? Tapatalk

pontiaddict

Known Member
20/4/15
Central Florida
On the TS watch page photo #8, is the dial a sandwich or does it have applied markers? I'm just not sure...
other pictures do look correct. I think I will place an order,

Anyone know if TS has a Christmas/Holidays code? TIA

pontiaddict

Known Member
20/4/15
Central Florida
Yes, I noticed that as well. At least Sead offers us a few more views of the watch and a true lume shot. All blue? I don't think that is correct either...

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Yes, I noticed that as well. At least Sead offers us a few more views of the watch and a true lume shot. All blue? I don't think that is correct either...

I believe all blue lume is correct for Spectre version.

?????????? ? ????? iPad ????????? Tapatalk

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Never liked this model but this Spectre edition sure is tempting. Another one to add to wish list. :/

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
How many threads of the same watch are in this section? I believe this is the third one...lol

Man these rep Natos are brutal... Come on.

What did you expect? Luckily I already have the gen nato strap that I've been using with my SMP. So I can just get this rep and put that gen nato strap on it :smug: