• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What are you getting on Ali for the 11.11 sale?

niotin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/15
Figure this is a good way to get some nice ideas of what to buy.

So far I have this on my to buy list:

Product: Montblanc Pens
Current Price: $12 for a set with 2 pens(-$2 seller discount) with free shipping

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2PCS...int-pen-Roller-Ball-Pen-Gift/32316388520.html

mb%252520pens_zps1cjzfquk.jpg

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
There's a pair of sunglasses that look interesting. I honestly don't remember what the price was a month or so ago when I first saw them. Right now the price is $65 and on 11/11 they will be $6.xx so pretty much 90% off the inflated pre-sale price. Again, I don't remember what they were priced at originally, but nowhere near $65 that's for sure.

I also have a wine aerator and a few toys for my boys that I'll add to the order. I have a $4 off coupon that I can apply to the order if I get it up to $20.

G_sus

Renowned Member
9/11/15
Bracelets mainly

Few retro style posters

Going to get a stack of items for very little price , hoping that if over 50% are decent quality it still would have been worth it :greedy:

freeboy

Renowned Member
10/2/15
I ended up spending time looking for a special pen only to find two others, great deals plus a coupon equal happy me...
then today found a MB Ghandi and a really nice Green and silver MB.. just funny how that worked out....
Im done shopping for Xmas, now onto my Ex wife's present,.... now where is that bag of coal.... lol

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
they all come from the same factories anyway. one pair pass qc and goes to shops, one pair goes to ae

hyunseed

Horology Curious
21/8/15
I got a $20 DW watch from aliexpress. I heard that if it's too cheap it's not the good quality, but the pictures showed the DW label in the correct places so it should be close to 1:1.

It's a quartz movement anyways lol.

John1

Known Member
20/10/15
I got an $18.00 (including shipping!)watch, just to see what it's about. I'm not sure I could find a lesser quality watch at a local pawn shop.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Who said that nikes are all same factory hahaha come on! My original dunks said made in usa and my Nike runners say made in Vietnam.
You really think that?
i have replica huaraches, paid the top price of $70 and they fit nothing like the genuine and the soles are tough.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Who said that nikes are all same factory hahaha come on! My original dunks said made in usa and my Nike runners say made in Vietnam.
You really think that?
i have replica huaraches, paid the top price of $70 and they fit nothing like the genuine and the soles are tough.

if you really think that if there is a label saying Made in Vietnam that is effectively Made in vietnam...well to each his own beliefs. Don't wanna burst your bubble.

junbug5150

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
24/12/14
My Bottega laptop bag arrived. Not super, but I'm happy with what I got for $150 :)

lu8e0msl.jpg