• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vac received my Pelagos today, counting down the minutes!

waxed

20/10/11
So after I received a Pelagos from a TD with a sticky movement, I decided that rather than sending it all the way back to China, I would have a modder take a shot at it.

I got in touch with Vac and he is doing a heart transplant to a high grade Swiss ETA 2824, a gen spec relume and WP up to 5 ATM.

He emailed me this morning and confirmed that the package was received so now it's just a matter of time (ha!).

I'll be sure to post loads of pics when I get her back :)

velox

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/5/15
Sounds good mate - i´ll be waiting for the pics :)

Radman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/12/13
anxious to see this. Also did you do any modifications to anything else like the bezel? I read that someone used an exacto to smooth out the lume. I am thinking of trying that.

Mandreas

Renowned Member
9/11/14
I have an inkling this is going to look tops when it lands :)

Looking forward to pics OP :D

waxed

20/10/11
Got the movement pic today. Good to see it in there :) It shipped out today and I should have it by Wednesday. I feel like a little kid at Christmas

K9vwT5P.jpg

waxed

20/10/11
( on a slightly related note, I had a b*tch of a time getting the bracelet off this thing. I have since found this video on how to get it on and off in just a few seconds)

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Got the movement pic today. Good to see it in there :) It shipped out today and I should have it by Wednesday. I feel like a little kid at Christmas

K9vwT5P.jpg

WOOT WOOT !

Looks great !!!!