• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Some information about this dealer

Julkien

Looking Around
2/4/15
Hello Everybody,

I dont know if its the good place to post but i need some information about this dealer "http://www.coolwatchhere.com" some people know this dealer?
I wanna buy my first rep and this dealer have many watches with attractive price.
Thanks for your reponses :)

takoxavy

I'm Pretty Popular
8/3/14
as usual... why not just use the dealers we have here? I'm sure they have better service and reps unlike your "coolwatchhere" more like "cheaposhitthere"

sent from BOOOOOOOOOM

Drewgar

27/5/15
You might want to check that dealers watch board to see if he is a Trusted Dealer there. Incase there is a problem with your transaction, that board can help you out.

Wait…you said he doesn’t have a watch board to help out if…….

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
You are own your own if you buy from any other dealer besides the ones listed here in this forum. Go ahead my friend, you want to gamble, go. But don't come back here complaining.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
A pretty website, nice pictures, shiny pieces, and promises do not make a dealer ............only 'TRUST" does. Use our TDS............ !!!!

Dublab

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/12
I wouldn't consider any dealer that is not a trusted dealer here

Conquerer

27/5/15
Very cheap prices and no information on the watch/movement when you click on them. Definite scam site. If you buy from there you will receive nothing.

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Not worth wasting time and energy on this site! As everyone will tell you: stick to the Trusted Dealers here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
WTF?? You've been here six months and you still haven't figured out were to buy a rep from, really??

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Come off it Sub how can he go wrong the dealer offers a 2 year guarantee! The fact that you click on a pos Breitling and it shows you the picture of a pos Rolex instead is surely down to an oversight on the part of the dealer who is no doubt too busy to correct this as he spends all his time personally delivering each watch to clients all over the world and blowing them off as an additional bonus for their custom. Buy with confidence OP!

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Don't be a Moron Sucker, Buy from our TDs , do some reading and you wont get ripped off!!!!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
2012599-le_sigh.0.jpg

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
TB, exactly my feeling on these constant questions. Its so hard for me to understand why so many continue to ask about some dealer they found on a internet search. It makes no Fing sense.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
What we really need is our very own members only internet. Splinter off of the big kahuna internet and get our own. :thumbup:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Maybe I was a little too quick to dismiss this dealer. He offers a AAA High Quality Japanese Movement, a 2 year warranty AND a brand pen or brand wallet as a gift item. Very nice.