• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which is the best 1:1 Hublot replica?

Nellone93

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/6/15
Hi guys, i'm going to buy a Hublot replica, i ask what is the best 1:1 replica that is like original?
Thanks to all

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

steppen

24/10/06
Hublot do a fantastic one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mowy

Known Member
8/3/15
Hublot shop , wil give you a 1:1 :)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Hi guys, i'm going to buy a Hublot replica, i ask what is the best 1:1 replica that is like original?
Thanks to all

Search Hublot on the forum, then read up .... you'll find your answer.

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
The hublot reps are currently good and almost close to gen. I suppose you need to do some more research to choose the particular model that you like as the variation of model is high and if I might say, it's close to gen. Please note that there would NEVER be 1:1 rep whichever the brand is, please keep that in mind mate. Cheers.

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

gplay123

18/6/15
One issue you'll have, whichever V6.5 you buy, the strap is always going to be average and you'll wanna complete the look by getting a gen strap. This'll add another $250 making it about $650.

Or you could just wear the rep strap but it hangs a lot over the wrist and is uncomfortable to wear

unhamerda

28/4/12
I have an Ice Bang V6 and it looks amazing. Nevertheless you can get now V6.5, V7 version. ALE7575 is a Technical Consultant of the Forum and he was a real help for me when buying my Hublot, he knows everything about :callme:

Thanks to all

doperie

Looking Around
8/4/14
is it water proof or not? Does you guys know who is the best dealer for hublot watches to fix issue everything?