• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another fake/homage sale on the bay

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Jesus, eBay just don't care any more.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
That sh*t bag sold the same watch to the earlier victim

borbor

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/14
if you read the answers below in the listing, he clearly states it's an homage. I think that's how the listing is still active. If it was listed as a gen but then people report it as a rep, he's well ******.

dood

Known Member
14/7/15
I like how the listing says the watch is 300M water resistant. lol

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
One out of a hundred people is just plain dumb. Fact. Multiply that by millions of Ebay shoppers, and you get quite a number of nincumpoops. With deep pockets. Go figure........which makes me think if I can re-start selling the Golden Gate Bridge. We gots lots of dummies here in my state who are loaded and looking at 'investments' while high on their favorite shit. .............. I shalt contemplate a good plan. ............ I think it will sell............ :whistling:

pamdude

Known Member
19/3/15
saw another fake JLC with asian 2824...its so dangerous to buy on the bay these days.

Uberschall

31/3/15
We have to keep reporting these scumbags. Out of the dozen I've reported recently, about half were removed or were made to retract their auctions.

I just hope that none of the RWI members are doing this. If you are doing this, know that you are shooting the entire community as well as yourself in the foot.

Don't think one second that this is sustainable; watch companies are also keeping an eye on these auctions and ultimately you are asking them to go after the rep industry even more, especially when you look at the current state of the industry.

If you buy a rep, enjoy it. If you get tired of it, sell it by following the appropriate protocol that was put in place...