• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase with PT and first Headache

BiggieSmalls

Known Member
2/10/15
Thanks BKG. I think I did the right thing protocol wise. I opened the ticket, got resolution, etc. I just hope this kind of thing gets fixed for the other folks that are in a sort of similar boat. As a newb I was very down on the whole thing bc it was my first purchase but then I bought from others and they all went really well. It is just one of those things that sucks when you just start out in the hobby (do we call this a hobby? lol) is all and there is no good way to really vent bc when you are new there is a lot of expectation that you don't start a sh**storm and to be honest I didn't want to get booted from the forum before I got the chance to get into this coolness here.

Applesause

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/10/15
This ID request is quite suspicious. You can easily call your CC company and let them know of the purchase issue and authorize the purchase. You do not have to disclose anything about what your purchasing, just confirm the transaction as being approved by you. They will note the account and free up any hold ups. Never give private personal data, it is simply not needed.