• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Red or Blue

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Buy the red!
There is a nicely modded red one for sale in the classified section so this may make your decision easier!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ynam6691

Horology Curious
20/6/15
Have the blue. Looks good with a suit all the way to t-shirt and jeans. I think red does look better, but you trade away the versatility you get from blue.

Topper7788

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/15
Have the blue. Looks good with a suit all the way to t-shirt and jeans. I think red does look better, but you trade away the versatility you get from blue.
Even though I jus ordered a red one, I agree with you that the Blue is probably more versatile. As I have lots of watches both Gen and Reps I have more than one for every occasions.. (I have way too many of these things, its like a sickness... haha)

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
Got a red one today [emoji4]
403878ffbd232d64672d56bc0b391a23.jpg

kelt

1/8/13
The Black Bay red is the original Tudor BB heritage design, the Blue is a commercial add on to attract buyers with a more conventional mindset.

I have the red for more than two years, and would not have bought it in blue then or now.

The Black Bay is also gorgeous on the OEM cloth strap:

r3iv.jpg

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Red all the way, it's an instant classic.
Ditch the bracelet and get a Gunny BB Serié strap for it while you're at it.

Dublab

30/6/12
The red looks so refined. Not knocking the blue by any stretch but the red gets the edge with me.

la Fantasma

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/4/14
I'd say go with both ;) Ive owned them both and honestly couldnt choose between the two! haha

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
I own the red but find the bezel to have abit of a polarising effect for me, in that in certain lighting it looks the business ( like kelts pic) , yet in others it looks too red.. It's difficult to explain really but I'm hoping some wrist time will win me around and spare it from the chopping block.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
still in love with mine.... we've been together for a long time now and I've never warn it on the bracelet.... definitely red for me!
20151020_154927_zpsiuymeavu.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
Nice,pics[emoji106]?
What are the specs about Version,TD?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks,

That's a V3 Black Bay from Ryan (InTime). A hair under 300 (before shipping), and came with a rep leather band as well. The leather is trash, but the Tudor clasp that comes with it is perfect, so you can use it with aftermarket leather straps.

Easily my favorite rep, amazing build quality. The bracelet is the best I've felt on any rep, and every interaction with this watch feels gen. The crown screws down smooth as butter, and the case-back has a big gasket, which came greased on my version. I would check the case-back before putting it in or near water (you should do this with all reps), because mine was very loose upon arrival. Gave me an excuse to peek at the movement, which is actually very nicely decorated.

In short, V3, InTime, BUY IT!! :thumbup:

fcb1900

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/15
Thanks,

That's a V3 Black Bay from Ryan (InTime). A hair under 300 (before shipping), and came with a rep leather band as well. The leather is trash, but the Tudor clasp that comes with it is perfect, so you can use it with aftermarket leather straps.

Easily my favorite rep, amazing build quality. The bracelet is the best I've felt on any rep, and every interaction with this watch feels gen. The crown screws down smooth as butter, and the case-back has a big gasket, which came greased on my version. I would check the case-back before putting it in or near water (you should do this with all reps), because mine was very loose upon arrival. Gave me an excuse to peek at the movement, which is actually very nicely decorated.

In short, V3, InTime, BUY IT!! :thumbup:

Sounds great,thanks mate[emoji5]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk