• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
I've tried a number of straps, but I really like the bracelet, with it's two tone PCLs, especially on the SELs. NAtO is fun on this watch too.
I like the bracelet as well and as I said already before I have a grey leather strap coming but bracelet just does the job and make this piece look excellent imo

Sent from my S6 Edge+

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
I'm very close to buying the two tone version to add some variance to my collection since I've got plenty of black bezelled divers, and the TT looks quite subtle especially on a strap.

Any thoughts on this version or any real world wristies ?!

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
I'm very close to buying the two tone version to add some variance to my collection since I've got plenty of black bezelled divers, and the TT looks quite subtle especially on a strap.

Any thoughts on this version or any real world wristies ?!
I also was thinking about this and I think it just does not look good as it supposed to be or even close. Try searching and you will find some pics to judge yourself, I think there was a guy selling one just some days ago

Sent from my S6 Edge+

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
Thanks for the response. Of the googled wristshots I've seen it actually looks quite good and the price on these are better than I thought. I have a difficult decision to make I think .

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Thanks for the response. Of the googled wristshots I've seen it actually looks quite good and the price on these are better than I thought. I have a difficult decision to make I think .
I meant to search in here..are you going for gen? Because Google will come up with gen pictures I suppose

Sent from my S6 Edge+

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Gen at Las Vegas store:
image_zpstud0xwst.jpeg

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Gen at Las Vegas store:
image_zpstud0xwst.jpeg
Shaky hands
Gen looks great the least to say but I would never buy it since there are other models there I like before it and already own a Chrono PO

Sent from my S6 Edge+

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
I saw this model today at a local boutique, out of all the omegas the one that caught my eye the most was speedmaster mark II , which is surprising as I've never given it a second glance. I thought I was set on this watch but seeing it in real life it didn't sing to me like I expected. Back to the drawing board I think...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DC109

Renowned Member
21/7/12
Just found a gen at an AD in Europe (so with warranty) that the guy will let go for $4500 U.S.--way under the $6600 MSRP. I would say it's a great deal, except for the flood of gens on eBay and forums a few weeks used, under warranty, and between $4100 and $4300. I wonder if a date version will hold its value better?

Ronald

Known Member
20/4/15
My wrist is 6.25-6.5". This watch will work for you for sure. Away for a week so no shots (wearing BPFF) but this watch with the metal, leather, or NATO will work for you, it is 42mm.
I tried it in the Omega boutique in my city, I looks great.

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
I'm in Strodda's queue to get mine relumed...will post whenever it's my turn in the future.
Anyone else thinking of doing it should go to Strodda's website and get a "get in line" ticket.
Probably a lot easier for him to do several at once and waterproof it too since he has to open it up anyways.

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
Just found a gen at an AD in Europe (so with warranty) that the guy will let go for $4500 U.S.--way under the $6600 MSRP. I would say it's a great deal, except for the flood of gens on eBay and forums a few weeks used, under warranty, and between $4100 and $4300. I wonder if a date version will hold its value better?
I am also considering a gen at a similar price here in Tokyo. I already have a Speedy and PO...this would be a nice addition.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Got my QC. This looks ok?
This is not allowed my dear, you can only post QC pics if there is some doubt and you should pinpoint the potential issue/problem, most probably your photo will be deleted...looks fine though :happy:

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Love the Spectre Nato Omega strap look on the 300 Master Coaxial, but hate the extra bulk of NATO straps and the cheap sharp feel of thin nylon.
I love the Clockwork Synergy 2 piece Spectre NATO look I posted earlier in this thread but unfortunately has a leather backing and not water friendly.
If they only made a replica strap like the fabric strap for the Tudor Black Bay!

Anyways, just ordered this 2 piece thicker nylon ZULU strap (water friendly) with the Bond Spectre look and stainless steel buckle/keepers for $13.50. Added $1.85 for 2 pairs of 20mm spring bars, free shipping. Will post in a week or so when it gets here:
http://www.hellonatostrap.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=685&search=HNSNT138

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
I hope now lume is keeping up with time since the out of the box just wears out in seconds.. Otherwise I really love this piece and enjoying on my wrist

And some lume.. Guess the one next to it

Sent from my S6 Edge+

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
beautiful. if you decide to sell, hti me up. been after one for quite a while now.
Sorry bud, this one's a keeper that just kicked my new LMPO off my wrist!

Silly as it sounds, I have been walking in and out of regular lighting to a dark corner just to see the yellow change to white then light up blue several times already...no flashlights, no sunshine, just overcast ambient lighting today and the relume just kicks in like a torch!

What to do with my old one? Cwazylume I think has retired from reluming I think, only Strodda and Vac are left. I'll either sell my old one or actually relume it too, just so I have a spare...it has some sentimental value, it was my first quality Omega rep!