• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Down to 2 choices. Need help!

D

d4m.test

Both are heavily complicated watches. You really might want to start with something much simpler with hour hand, minute hand, seconds hand, possibly with a date.
The only I´ve seen here (once) was the Hublot and it really looked special.

One of the longest Chinese holidays is just starting 1st October (google it). You really could read and research more until 15th October and than order instead of having the watch thrown around or stuck in some warehouse.

joes

I'm Pretty Popular
2/1/15
Agree with comments above. If you want to blow a lot of money on watches that scream fake then these are two prime examples.

jai04

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
I agree with daywatch. Start. With a simple watch as your first rep. Pick a solid movement like those of asia28xx. Pick a watch with no or with only one complication (date). Should your first purchase fail, these movements can be easily fix by our watchmakers. I would never advice a first time rep buyer to buy a tourby or a watch with 7750 in it. By doing this, you will be able to set some realistic expectations about a rep and their quality. You can always buy these tourby once you get more familiar with reps and what to expect from them.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
The other thing to consider is these watches are reps of 100K gens. So, unless you're car is over 100K, it would look kinda strange pulling up in an economy car and wearing 100K on your wrist.

Start with a Submariner and you will be happy!

Allensig3654

Looking Around
27/9/15
Thank you all. It is very helpful. These are just the kind of watches I like. I am not exactly a watch guy, but when it comes to skeleton or tourby I am in love. Maybe I will just wait and go for the original for the hublot. They have similar at the mall here in Moscow for around 10-20k.

jai04

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Thank you all. It is very helpful. These are just the kind of watches I like. I am not exactly a watch guy, but when it comes to skeleton or tourby I am in love. Maybe I will just wait and go for the original for the hublot. They have similar at the mall here in Moscow for around 10-20k.
If those are the kind that you like, go for it. Just remember when buying those, be ready that it may fail. So if you can afford to lose the money you spend when buying those without compromising your finances or without hurting your savings, i suggest go for it.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk