• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig, Pimlico

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Tommy! So good to see you my friend! Indeed, the good ol' days, some of the best times of my life.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Tommy! So good to see you my friend! Indeed, the good ol' days, some of the best times of my life.

Way back when, I remember trying to log in to RWI from a vacation rental house. You guys had its router locked out due to a scammer using it, as I recall. So I got banned, guilty by association.

I was freakin' out, lol. You took a chance and let me back in.

I will remember that day (and your good judgment!) for a long time, Greg.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Why are the sex, drugs and rock and roll always in the good ol' days? I want some now and I want it fast. Party mofos

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WolfieWST

Renowned Member
25/11/14
Sweden
DVL,

I undestand completely.

You give me a warning for advertising (with a direct link to my sales thread) in the chatbox. I responded back to you with the sales rules, which does not prohibit advertisement. You then accused me "it should be obvious," then go modify the official rules to match your aggression after the fact.

I posted another sales thread for a gen Panerai clasp, and I simply mentioned it in chatbox in passing, without giving a direct link or anything. It was literally along the lines of "Hey guys, btw if you need a gen pan clasp, there's one in the sales area" Then you go full aggressive and delete all my posts and lock me out of the sales area. You also changed the color of my name, modified my avatar, and changed my profile description to "DO NOT BUY OR SELL FROM ME" as if I am a thief.

If you don't understand why this would upset a VIP/supporter/and contributor to RWI, then I don't know what to tell you.

I told others in the chatbox what you had done, and you obviously didn't like that. So you removed me from the chatbox completely.

I created another account immediately, so I could simply tell you to delete my account, all my stickies, awards, guides, and everything else. I'm done with the site and your aggressive behavior.

I've also opened a help desk ticket with a request to delete my account and content. But instead, it's way more fun for you to continue to harass and attempt to humiliate me here. So I hope you have your fun.

In summary you want to enforce rules that aren't posted, modify the posted rules to match your aggression, antagonize me, and refuse to delete my account.

:thinking:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
What was unnecessary was pimlico calling Dr Verylong an asshole in the chat box. I have never seen a member here call one of our staff members an asshole in the chatbox or in a thread and then continue to insult and bad mouth them. My post was very necessary and I meant it.

WolfieWST

Renowned Member
25/11/14
Sweden
What was unnecessary was pimlico calling Dr Verylong an asshole in the chat box. I have never seen a member here call one of our staff members an asshole in the chatbox or in a thread and then continue to insult and bad mouth them. My post was very necessary and I meant it.

Indeed it was! I totally agree with you.

But I still think that just trash talking someone regardless of what the person have done is still unnecessary.. no need for that mate :)

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
:tomboy:

Dammit, I tried to defuse this in the box...I wasn't able too and that sucks. I know what's it's like to get banned for a brief time, then loose my mind. Sux

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Indeed it was! I totally agree with you. But I still think that just trash talking someone regardless of what the person have done is still unnecessary.. no need for that mate :)
Your certainly entitled to think as you will but that's the way things are handled in this area. I don't believe your point of regardless of what someone did is valid. The very thing of what someone did is the entire point. Now if he had been here for disregarding a rule and making a mistake and was acknowledging his mistake I think we would have all seen a very different outcome here. He got aggressive from the very beginning with a staff member and then continued his aggression even before being placed here.

WolfieWST

Renowned Member
25/11/14
Sweden
Your certainly entitled to think as you will but that's the way things are handled in this area. I don't believe your point of regardless of what someone did is valid. The very thing of what someone did is the entire point. Now if he had been here for disregarding a rule and making a mistake and was acknowledging his mistake I think we would have all seen a very different outcome here. He got aggressive from the very beginning with a staff member and then continued his aggression even before being placed here.

But no matter what he would have done, even if he knew what he made was wrong, you still would had kept trash-talking.

+ I didn't say anything about what you think that he made, was wrong, I agree with you there, and I do NOT protecting him.. Im just saying that calling someone moron and trash talking is unnecessary! There is no need for that. Its enough by saying what he did was wrong..

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
That's the ways things go in here. If you don't like it then please stay away from this area. He is a moron, lmao.

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
my god.. lol

Guys this isn't about what or how, this is about a member that didn't follow rules and being put in the brig as a result. Stop bickering, was sub harsh? Yes. Was it warranted? Probably

I like pimlico and subscribed to most of his threads. But he was wrong and even more so for calling the DR names. now let's stop bickering and move on please. Before this gets even uglier.

D

d4m.test

Guys, this is the brig. That means two things.
1, it is (to a degree) unmoderated.
2, this is Sub's town. He's the governor. You see how his title is warden of the brig! He runs this show.

I've stayed out of this one because I too see Pimlico as being a great contributing member. I do think it all could have been handled better, had he of just eaten some humble pie and swallowed the no sale for a week. It's all about how we react. I'm not saying that in the heat of the moment I would have reacted differently, (though I'd like to think that I would), but alas we are human and react in our humanity, which is very flawed.

People may question if Sub was right to dish out a bashing; well like I said, his town, his rules. Like it or lump it. And this is the brig.

Pimlico, I wish you the best here buddy. If only you'd stick around, wait out your sentence here, and carry on with us all.

Until then, Sub is in charge