• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for a Hublot 45mm

nik2015

Horology Curious
8/6/15
Hi Guys,

I am looking to buy a 45mm Hublot classic fusion king gold . Just brought a 38mm but is a bit small.

Can anyone recommend a dealer that can supply a decent copy as close as possible to a gen.

Thanks

[Beast]

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/15
Are there any Classic Fusion 45mm reps with Miyota 9015 movement?

cornholio

Renowned Member
6/5/15
I havent come across the 45mm classic fusions, saw some classic fusion chronos but they're nowhere near as good as the v6.5 HBB

[Beast]

25/8/15
I like Classic Fusion a lot more than BB but I've only seen Miyota 9015 in 38mm CF versions, no 45 mm with that movement around obviously, only 21J. I wonder why, it's such a nice watch, in some ways it resambles AP RO, and with Miyota 9015 it could be great and low on the wrist.

Chrono version with 7750 and quartz movements, but the latter have wrong dial @9 o'clock. Anybody have any experience with Classic Fusion Chrono with 7750?

[Beast]

25/8/15
Anybody got any comments on this one?

Toro Bravo's Classic Fusion SS/SS with black dial and 23J

Or this one?

Puretime's Classic Fusion Black Magic CE/GU with CF dial and quartz movement

I know both of them are around 12mm thick, which is somewhat more then gen or 2892 versions. I like the the first version because SS/SS combo, but I like the second because of the dial (saw the gen a few days ago and was instantly hooked on he dial). I was looking more for a quartz version, so I don't have to buy a watch winder, but I'm surprised they could't make it thinner.

Is there any word about new Classic Fusion 45mm reps with Miyota 9015 movement? If there was a SS version with ceramic black bezel and CF dial on a SS bracelet, I would be all over that watch. Is there such a version with 2892 movement anybody is aware of?

[Beast]

25/8/15
Not a lot of Classic Fusion fans around here?

Anyways, I've checked most of the TD sites looking for a nice Fusion with 2813 movement. I've found the watch I like the most on Kuvarsit site, but he's not a TD here.

Here's the link.

Which TD is able to source watches Kuvarsit offers? Sure there were similar cases in the past.

I know I'm being totally optimistic, but do you think it would be possible to get it with SS bracelet? :laugh:

[Beast]

25/8/15
I'm really thinking about buying this watch.

I have not found this watch at any of the TD's sites, the price seems reasonable and I already got an email from Kuvarist, that the new version has DW and movement upgraded.

Does anybody have some serious objections on the watch or the dealer? I know Kuvarsit is not a TD here, so I could end up with no watch. Also, if anybody knows, could the watch be too thick?

Sure looks nice.