• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam 127 "Fiddy" pictures review GEN vs REP 2015

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Thanks for the comparison. It is much appreciated with your efforts etc. Btw, as a newbie myself, I did make some mistakes, be it in the writing or pronounciation since English is also not my first language. But I learned a lot of things, and trust me [MENTION=109988]Rexama[/MENTION], you'll learn a lot. Just keep doing whatever you are doing and you'll get there. Cheers buddy:)

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Rexama

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/15
Thanks for the comparison. It is much appreciated with your efforts etc. Btw, as a newbie myself, I did make some mistakes, be it in the writing or pronounciation since English is also not my first language. But I learned a lot of things, and trust me @Rexama, you'll learn a lot. Just keep doing whatever you are doing and you'll get there. Cheers buddy:)

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Thanks for your comments!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Dear Rexama

Don't get wrong about the comments, people has the same right as you to write here his comments

That said, we all appreciate your pics and comparisons, few times we have the gen and the reps side by side to make comparisons. Therefore your comparisons are as good as other posted here before.

We all have made mistakes many times in our posts. You cannot get discouraged by some comments

Keep the good job because the info in all forums is gotten by the contributions of all members either noobs or veterans

No tires la toalla y continúa este camino de colaboración que has empezado

Un abrazo
ALE

Rexama

6/8/15
Ale, thank you very much for your comments, I think in the same way, every person that provide more information is better for the thread.

Best!

AG

elchino

Renowned Member
9/11/14
Ale, thank you very much for your comments, I think in the same way, every person that provide more information is better for the thread.

Best!

AG

Todas la colaboraciones que los miembros hacen se aprecian y gracias por la tuya.

Rexama

6/8/15
Chino gracias mate, hope I can make better contributions.

Best,

AxiAziz

27/10/16
EU
To day something came up to my head; what does "Fiddy" mean. The word, namely "Fiddy".

Edit: I found myself :laugh:, it's originate from "Fifty".