• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What you's all think of this!?

Badge1311

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/15
Stumbled across this earlier today and wondered if anyone else had seen it? Done a search on here and cant find it mentioned anywhere but may not of used the same keywords. So apologies if this is old news.. Ive a feeling this will be a marmite watch, love it or hate it. I for one think it's beautiful and the blue on black is amazing! What you's think people?

ndpm

Known Member
14/9/15
I love it, the color, the design, everything is beautiful.

joes

I'm Pretty Popular
2/1/15
This is definitely the marmite of watches......and some Hublot models. I hate marmite.

AGL

Renowned Member
7/6/11
I reckon it's a proof of concept or design exercise by a designer / creative person as thats generally what Behance is for..

Looks amazing tho!

Badge1311

11/8/15
I knew it would be a marmite watch haha.

Yeah mate the 'black pearl' one is a concept and i think the digital part was the designer just playing about with some ideas.

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
I don't understand the digital stuff. How does it go from analog during daylight to displaying digital at night without the dial indices still appearing? That part doesn't make any sense unless those separate pics are purely for creative fun.

mui.richard

Renowned Member
16/10/14
That last photo...the next Bond watch?

Jokes aside, it does look kind of cool!

Sent from my SGP771 using Tapatalk

Badge1311

11/8/15
I don't understand the digital stuff. How does it go from analog during daylight to displaying digital at night without the dial indices still appearing? That part doesn't make any sense unless those separate pics are purely for creative fun.

I think the whole thing is digi, I presumed that if it was turned off it would just be black like a tv or phone ect. But the pic with the silver/pearl font on the bezel is the original concept of the watch and as you say all th others are just a play about i think

3vino

Looking Around
16/9/15
Looks awesome! although I'm biased since I own two black watches..

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

niki1977

20/8/15
It's not real guys. It's computer rendered concept art... But it still looks ace

cpark02

Looking Around
29/6/15
On a side note, I'm really excited for this watch.
Rolex_Oyster_Perpetual_5425.jpg