• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where can I find a Rolex Cellini for a price from $100-200 from a trusted dealer?

Floodk1

Horology Curious
15/9/15
What the title says, i'm new to the rep game and i'm looking forward to some replies! I understand that i'm a newbie so please don't reiterate that in the comments, thanks for reading! :)

droberts

Renowned Member
17/12/14
Try WBK. He's based in the US. And I know he had some at one time. Just send him a PM. If he has one you can usually expect getting it within a week for sure.

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
WBK for sure. great prices, super fast shipping. cant go wrong

Floodk1

Horology Curious
15/9/15
Great! thanks for the quick reply! I've read some reviews and he seems like a great dealer! Just trying to figure out how to purchase from him now.

Floodk1

Horology Curious
15/9/15
Great! thanks for the quick reply! I've read some reviews and he seems like a great dealer! Just trying to figure out how to purchase from him

droberts

Renowned Member
17/12/14
He has a link on his section on how he does it. He only takes Western Union now. Pretty easy to do really. I've got a couple watches from him and it was a very pleasant transaction.

Floodk1

Horology Curious
15/9/15
Right, so his watch listings are posted straight onto the forum correct? From what I've seen most dealers have a website. I also don't see any Cellini models in his listings or am I looking in the wrong spot?

droberts

Renowned Member
17/12/14
Yeah sometimes he dont have them listed. No website. Just send him a PM and tell him what your looking for and he can get it just like the other dealers. If Im not mistaken he had some Celini listed a few months back for like $165.

Floodk1

Horology Curious
15/9/15
Looks like a fine piece! Thanks for the help, i sent him a pm and am currently waiting for a reply!