• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New (Gen) Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Simply stunning.

http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/the-new-audemars-piguet-royal-oak-perpetual-calendar

mhcOPWA.jpg

5CjsQjy.jpg

YUcS3Ag.jpg

JcJZmLa.jpg

taliscpas

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/9/15
Jeeze, when will they rep these???

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
Put me down for one when they do I've had my eye on one for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
What's the MSRP? Has to be one of their most expensive watches.

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Amazing, but tbh I don't like the idea of reppin very complicated watches like this as it seems they don't have the time and patience and maybe tech for pieces like this. Seems like everytime they take them on they just make a whole mess of it . They should stick to working on perfecting the regular ROO's with not so complicated movements, DW's, case thickness , dials and so on. " Learn to walk before you run" :giggle:

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Am I the only one who thinks the dial is too crowded?
Nah I agree on that front. If the 52 week ring was replaced with the date, and then the sundials were split up I think it would be better. Not like I have the cash to buy one hahah

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

cornholio

Renowned Member
6/5/15
Nah I agree on that front. If the 52 week ring was replaced with the date, and then the sundials were split up I think it would be better. Not like I have the cash to buy one hahah

I wouldnt buy it even if I had the money, in fact, I dont think any of the ROOs are worth the $20k+ price tag. The only AP that is worth gen money is the 15400/15300 (royal oak in general) as I personally think its one of the most beautiful watches out there, but then again, thats just me

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Really? I think it looks fantastic

I agree but I don't see the need for the week indicator, if they are gonna have an extra hand that goes full length they might as well put a second hand...