• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panerai Ferrari?

timeonmyside

22/3/14
Havent seen too much discussion about any Panerai Ferrari models. I like the look of them and considering the FER0003 model with GMT. Do they make this as a rep or something similar? Would love to see pics if anyone has one!

3dkdRqc.jpg

2UnCuf1.jpg

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
toro, being a "smaller" dealer, tends to update his website quite a few times. If the model is not on his website then he does not carry it normally (though you could still ask if he can source one). :)

Flashbolt987

1/3/15
Hope you find one...i'd imagine not a lot of reps for these models as even the gens aren't popular...

iamthestig

Renowned Member
16/5/12
I've been trying to source the exact one, many TD's have come back to say it's been discontinued. Any luck?

timeonmyside

22/3/14
I've been trying to source the exact one, many TD's have come back to say it's been discontinued. Any luck?

I know there are a few different versions floating around and I put feelers out to a few TDs and one non TD friend and I got.... nothing. I'm willing to pay a premium too and still nothing.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
The early Pam Ferarri watches from about 3 or 4 years ago were awesome. Considered by many collectors as Super Reps. Not sure what's still around but you'd do well to find one.

Silvanos

Renowned Member
22/5/15
I don't like so much this Panerai model, in italy I've never seen anybody wearing it..