• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SevenFriday P3 "BB" - share some pics please

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
I recently fell in love with P3 BB as I'm a fan of muscle cars and color combo are somehow doing it for me but problem is I can't find many pics around forum (only few in Other brands section) and TD websites so I was wondering if someone could share some pics.
My main concern are red stripes which on some watches look like they are inserted while on gen they look painted which of course is what I prefer so would like insight of which one of the two (KW/V6 or SWF) is the one to get? It bothers me more than SF font so if KW/V6 has painted stripes, I will pick that one.
Thanks! ;)

NickOT

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/09
I bought from a local dealer in china so i didn't know which version was what, but one like you said has the painted red stripes and just the wrong shade of red, BUT has the correct strap. The P3 has a rather unique strap (this is the version I got)
The other version has the better build (from what I can see in the pictures) but the strap is totally wrong.
Unfortunately, what you need is the watch from one factory and the strap from the other (unless they have recently corrected it)
I actually returned the watch I bought as the watch head was just bad.

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Oh I see. I will rather take one with wrong red color but with correct strap and stripes. However build quality concerns me a bit. If it's KW then I know I'll be satisfied since I already have P1-1. Do you maybe have some clear pics from few angles to see how it looks like? Thanks!