• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

16570 bracelet replacement

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Any Oyster Sub or GMT II non ceramic Rolex 20mm bracelet should fit. Get one with none solid endlinks to be sure. Any TD could get you one for sure. If you watch the M2M sales posts, there should be one popping out in a few days or less at a price of $25-$40 often. Not a big deal actually........Good luck !!

rolpat

Known Member
2/5/15
Any Oyster Sub or GMT II non ceramic Rolex 20mm bracelet should fit. Get one with none solid endlinks to be sure. Any TD could get you one for sure. If you watch the M2M sales posts, there should be one popping out in a few days or less at a price of $25-$40 often. Not a big deal actually........Good luck !!

Hi, thanks for the reply. are there bracelets with better quality than others? the clasp on mine for example is really crap. it works fine but really really feels and sounds like a tin can..

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
The present ones are much better then those in previous years. ..........Hollow link Oyster bracelets do feel flimsy. But some feel a bit , well, tighter or rattle less. Good luck !!

rolpat

Known Member
2/5/15
Thanks will see what comes by, Yuki told me it is not a good choice for the 16570 even though it should fit... not sure why it's not good..

staten12

14/5/15
I purchased a TC bracelet for my 16570 case which I'm modding into a 16710. The only thing you'd need to replace the oyster clasp from the 16570 to the 16610 TC bracelet. You'd also have to polish the sides of the links since they're a flat finish and the 16570 is a shiny finish. Otherwise the TC bracelet is the best quality you'll probably find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rolpat

Known Member
2/5/15
I purchased a TC bracelet for my 16570 case which I'm modding into a 16710. The only thing you'd need to replace the oyster clasp from the 16570 to the 16610 TC bracelet. You'd also have to polish the sides of the links since they're a flat finish and the 16570 is a shiny finish. Otherwise the TC bracelet is the best quality you'll probably find

I read somewhere that TC doesn't have the v5 bracelets anymore... and what size you got from him? i read on his site that you can choose from 2 sel's, one being slightly bigger than the first

staten12

14/5/15
I read somewhere that TC doesn't have the v5 bracelets anymore... and what size you got from him? i read on his site that you can choose from 2 sel's, one being slightly bigger than the first

I actually got the V4 from a member on sales forum. Brand new. Not sure of the exact size but always easier to go bigger and sand down

rolpat

Known Member
2/5/15
I actually got the V4 from a member on sales forum. Brand new. Not sure of the exact size but always easier to go bigger and sand down

Ok i will be on the lookout! Short question, still have the TC clasp lying around?