• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first purchase from Intime !

nmiah2

Horology Curious
1/8/15
I took a deep plunge and ordered 5 watches from Intime. Best decision I made !

Ryans communication was great . I got the QC images within 1 or 2days. Once approved it was posted the next day. Then it took 3 days via DHL to arrive at my doorstep in the UK !

Thats what I call a great transaction !

Watches were nicely packaged and most importantly perfect ! So far no issues. Just beautiful watches ready for me to show off !

Thanks Ryan. Hope to buy more once I've paid off my credit card !

nmiah2

Horology Curious
1/8/15
Watches:
Sub Noob v5
Hublot Big Bang Black Magic
IWC Mark XVII
AP ROO Offshore
Panerai Black Seal

sonyrules

Horology Curious
17/7/15
pics of the sub noob v5 plz :thumbup: iam concidering buying one myself

Owensetiadi

Horology Curious
12/11/13
@nmiah
are u using visa or mastercard?
its weird that my order rejected several times when using cc (mastercard) as payment

gdgtman

14/6/15
@nmiah
are u using visa or mastercard?
its weird that my order rejected several times when using cc (mastercard) as payment
That's normal, it'll always get rejected unless you call your card issuer to approve it. Some banks/issuers don't block certain transactions and some do. You can try a different card if you don't want to call your bank.

Owensetiadi

Horology Curious
12/11/13
That's normal, it'll always get rejected unless you call your card issuer to approve it. Some banks/issuers don't block certain transactions and some do. You can try a different card if you don't want to call your bank.

oh i see tq for ur info

financialaid2014

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/8/15
CONUS
[MENTION=105047]gdgtman[/MENTION] When you call, is it after you try to purchase the wathc, or before? what info do you give? will they permanently reject if you say the wrong thing? my orders keep getting rejected, i have uesed multiple cards, so i think i need to call the bank.

gdgtman

14/6/15
@gdgtman When you call, is it after you try to purchase the wathc, or before? what info do you give? will they permanently reject if you say the wrong thing? my orders keep getting rejected, i have uesed multiple cards, so i think i need to call the bank.

After, if your transaction was blocked by them for suspected fraudulent activity, since this payment is being processed in China and that just gets automatically flagged by the system to protect you. They'll simply ask you if you actually intended to make this purchase and they'll unblock it. You'd then place the order again using the same card and it should go through. My cards from Citi Bank never got blocked, but Amex and others did block my purchases.