• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new Pam456 by H Fac photoshoot & Gen pics

Farishmy

Renowned Member
29/10/14
Hello everyone, I'd like to share some pictures of my first Panerai, PAM456 (Saudi Boutique Edition) made by H fac.

The story is I decided to add another piece of my slow growing collection (2nd watch). I was planning to get a pam111 and then I remembered that one of our TD's is making a special offer on them. So I decided to look for that offer then I stumbled upon Toro's offer, selling numerous Boutique edition pams made by H fac. And then I saw the Saudi edition and I had to grab one!

I'm still not an expert on pam's but it grew on me, I'll let the pics do the talking, enjoy!

Lume shot

Couldn't get a good shot of the caseback, so here's the QC.

Gen pics of the 456

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for watching!

Ferris.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Dial Looks really good
The lume structure is not the same as gen (as always in all rep makers) but the apperance is really similar

It seems is confrmed the comparison I made some tyme ago about GEN "sausage" and REP SAUSAGE.

SAUSAGE%20LUME%20STRUCTURE%20%20GEN-rREP%20general-%20COMPARISON%20copiar.jpg---------------_zpsnwtd8nlw.jpg

ALE

lmmo

Renowned Member
2/2/15
[MENTION=35350]ALE7575[/MENTION] if you don't mind if I request your expertise... how does the case and crown guard compares against other reps? I'm assuming that a Noob would be closer to gen, right?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
@ALE7575 if you don't mind if I request your expertise... how does the case and crown guard compares against other reps? I'm assuming that a Noob would be closer to gen, right?

CG is almost the same and even CG lever is better
Case is way better than V3 Noob. The finish is awesome but the edges are sharper than gen (this is very nice but inaccurate). The bezel has higher base and shaper transition edge but also really nice.
I think the case is only surpassed by a Noob V4 with all new parts

The rep is overall really nice and accurate.

ALE

lmmo

Renowned Member
2/2/15
CG is almost the same and even CG lever is better
Case is way better than V3 Noob. The finish is awesome but the edges are sharper than gen (this is very nice but inaccurate). The bezel has higher base and shaper transition edge but also really nice.
I think the case is only surpassed by a Noob V4 with all new parts

The rep is overall really nice and accurate.

ALE

Thanks a lot!

With so many excellent reps nowadays, the key challenge is managing to not buy all of them. :whistling:

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanks a lot!

With so many excellent reps nowadays, the key challenge is managing to not buy all of them. :whistling:

Yes
It is important to say that all them are Super reps, and really good, just ones are better than others in some point. There is no perfect replica

ALE