• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega seamaster v6f vs noob

Derik429

28/7/13
I want to make my first seamaster purchase (45mm PO) I can't find any review on if the v6 or noob is better? I know the movements are different, but does the Miyota 8500 have 28bph?

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Non trusted dealer do not use! NOOB is better. you can get one from many of our TDs

frediiii

3/7/15
miyota low beat and possible seconds hand stutter vs hibeat eta clone with less fake decoration. your choice... i took the v6f

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Conquerer

27/5/15
Noob is superior in quality. Only thing Miyota has over it is price and more accurate looking movement dec.

Miyota is also non hacking to go with that lowbeat and stutter. Good price point though so if you're fine with that then go for it, but the Noob is the best you can do for a rep CrPO. Wearing mine right now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I owned the NOOB 45 mm orange bezel and the (AT maker probably renamed zf or v6 whatever) 45 mm orange bezel... with Miyota movement, yes I had two of the same watch. I have 2 PAM388s and two EXP 2s....I went out and bought the genuine Omega 600m 45mm I liked it that much... I'm a bit off the chart but whatever. In regards to the watch with the Miyota movement I did not have a problem with the movement at all but it does have a slower beat rate which I didnt get obsessed with, they are both beautiful watches. I wore the Miyota watch for about a month and a half on vacation outside almost everyday and the bezel insert faded fast. Also the crown failed which VAC fixed , now mind you the Miyota watch got a lot more wrist time then the NOOB and thats only because I figured the miyota would be a beater and if it got wrecked it didnt matter.... look here

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...A-vs-NOOB-vs-AT-MAKER-45mm-PO-600m-comparison

frediiii

3/7/15
what i take from your posts is that you prefer the v6f dial and the noob movement

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
what i take from your posts is that you prefer the v6f dial and the noob movement

yes more exactly the complete noob watch with v6f dial, but as stock rep the noob.

frediiii

3/7/15
yes more exactly the complete noob watch with v6f dial, but as stock rep the noob.

in your opinion, which of the two has better lume? and would the v6f dial fit the noob case without mich effort?

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
Booth have equal lume. The v6f dial need to have the dial feet shaved and then taped to the noob movement ring. It's a quite easy task if you are used to handling watches and movements.