• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looks great but faulty :(

Ben_boh

Horology Curious
2/5/15
My AP Rose gold Royal Oak arrived on Monday and it looks great only thing is it doesn't work right :(
I have emailed but am out of my 72hour refund so I don't know what will happen so will keep you updated. All I want if for the watch to work as it should because it looks and feels great.

Here's the issue; it runs for an amount of time, how long varies a lot 10 secs to 40 mins but normally about 1 min then it stops. It is wound. If i pull the crown out and push it back in (once or maybe 2 or 3 times) it starts again! Below is a link to a vid of the watch and the problem.

https://youtu.be/cnnYjq4IRuY

Yours Ben

frakius

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/15
Hope you get it sorted out, no clue what the issue is myself and a quick google didn't turn up much :-(

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Just send it back for repair. You're still under warranty. You won't get a refund but the TD will make it right.

trilla1337

Renowned Member
27/7/15
Just bought same watch, you got this on the promotion right ? Reduced to around $406 inc Shipping...

Hope mine turns out okay - what I read about the TD on the forum he should at the very least fix it but you may need to pay some shipping.